1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Jose is quite solid, I've enjoyed his matches with Jinder. Will likely check out his match because I like Ec3 a lot.

Don't care about the women's tag match and just lol at the team of Sarah Logan & Tamina.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,087 Posts
Poor Sarah... :sadbecky

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
Atleast this confirms that Sarah Logan is still alive, i'll check out both matches as i love EC3 too.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Very bizarre, it baffles me that they've kept Tamina for so long. It's not like you can even say she's enhancement talent, to help make up and comers look good, she's always been one of the weakest women wrestlers on the roster, same with Alicia fox

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,992 Posts
Poor Sarah... :sadbecky
I know, right? If it was just Sarah vs Dana I probably would watch but who on Earth would go out of their way to watch Nattie and Tamina?

And Ruby is going to be out for a very long time so we won't see Sarah on Raw probably ever.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,087 Posts
I know, right? If it was just Sarah vs Dana I probably would watch but who on Earth would go out of their way to watch Nattie and Tamina?

And Ruby is going to be out for a very long time so we won't see Sarah on Raw probably ever.
I didn't assume they would continue as a team but I did assume there was some kind of plan for her and Liv (and where the fuck is she?) like maybe she'd join her husband's team (and where the fuck are they?) otherwise why in God's name would they split them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts