Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: On further research, it's an old shirt. But it was featured on the main page of WWE Shop according to the Twitter thread.

Sean Ross Sapp posted this on Twitter. Looks like the guys that run the WWEShop website screwed up in putting up merch a day early.

Obviously, the following is SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS. Can't stress that enough.

So a lot of people have predicted Ronda Rousey returning tomorrow in the Women's Royal Rumble. The release of a new Ronda shirt design certainly seems a pretty sure-fire indicator that it's happening:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lol big deal. I thought it may be someone interesting or important or at least some actual legend coming for a short last run.

Disappointing

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I don't think it says anything either way. They need someone to get eyes on that rumble, and other than Charlie and Alexa, the other announced participants so far are duds. So why not stir up some rumors?

·
Registered
16,201 Posts
If Ronda does return (and yes some wont like what i say...oh well) then that would be a major fucking plus! I'll take Ronda anyday over a failing face Lacey Evans or a somewhat stale womens division as of late.

Who cares. The best thing they could do is scrap the women’s RR. It’s nothing more than a botch fest and toilet break
Really? I used to think the same. But, to be honest its not so bad.

The best thing that could happen to the women division.

Hope it's true her return,
Agreed! This will re-invest me in the women's division. See some more kickass chicks.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Seems Ronda return might be inevitable because WWE is trying to steal a bit of Grammy's viewers by using the return of Ronda.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts