Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Party in the LI
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoiler alert!

Just saw a ticket company sending out a mailing advertising No Way Out June 17. On the front is The Miz holding the US Title belt with his name on it. I guess he will be champ very very soon.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Could make sense. With Santino forming a tag team with Zack Ryder, they might want to get the belt off of him.

Also, since Miz is gonna leave for the Marine 3 in July, they might write him out by having him drop it to a new face.

·
Party in the LI
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could make sense. With Santino forming a tag team with Zack Ryder, they might want to get the belt off of him.

Also, since Miz is gonna leave for the Marine 3 in July, they might write him out by having him drop it to a new face.
hopefully ryback squashes miz beyond recognition for the belt. give the title a champ who cant lose.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Miz getting a short run and then dropping the belt to Brodus would be my ideal scenario. Brodus gets a good amount of tv time every week so why not give him the belt and actually get it on tv

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Miz getting a short run and then dropping the belt to Brodus would be my ideal scenario. Brodus gets a good amount of tv time every week so why not give him the belt and actually get it on tv
Fuck no.It's already bad on Santino.Why can't a heel have a long run? Let The Miz Main Event from time to time against the WWE Champion while he's the US Champ and bring some prestige back to the title.Then let him drop it.

·
Banned
787 Posts
Miz is too good for US title.The last time when he was us champ that title was a paper championship for him.Just walk with it and doesnt defend it in a matches.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Are we sure its not bad quality of a ticket and they have an old picture of miz and the belt.....

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Fuck no.It's already bad on Santino.Why can't a heel have a long run? Let The Miz Main Event from time to time against the WWE Champion while he's the US Champ and bring some prestige back to the title.Then let him drop it.
You realize he's gonna film for Marine 3 in July right? If he wins the belt, he's obviously going to lose it to someone.

Also, Miz isn't good enough for the main event and most likely use the belt as a prop again.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
WTF Miz as US champion isnt that going back in time for him. Its a step back in his career to go from being WWE champion back down to US champion. Poor Mizzy certainly has lost his spot

·
Registered
129 Posts
WTF Miz as US champion isnt that going back in time for him. Its a step back in his career to go from being WWE champion back down to US champion. Poor Mizzy certainly has lost his spot
Well, to be fair, he did just lose to Santino in a match for the US belt, which is even worse for him then having the belt. I agree he really had lost it. People may say the Marine 3 is a good sign for him, but look at where the star of Marine 2 is.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Good, hopefully this is true, The Miz will definitely be back where he belong and stay there for the rest of his career. He is strictly midcard material and that’s where he need to be, he is at the level his talent speaks for. Give him a strong title reign (actually defend it this time) with storyline development so he can put over a new comer in a big way.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good, hopefully this is true, The Miz will definitely be back where he belong and stay there for the rest of his career. He is strictly midcard material and that’s where he need to be, he is at the level his talent speaks for. Give him a strong title reign (actually defend it this time) with storyline development so he can put over a new comer in a big way.
I actually like the Miz as a mid-carder, but I hate him as a main event talent. I would love to see him be the top guy in the mid-card and actually build that division up again after they shit on it for years now.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Miz is too good for US title.The last time when he was us champ that title was a paper championship for him.Just walk with it and doesnt defend it in a matches.
Miz kind of needs to be built all the way back up as he's been buried pretty hard lately.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
My word :wilkins

This guy has regressed so much since last year, if this infact happens he will be back to where he was before he won the briefcase.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
This is my ideal scenario.

Miz comes to the ring for his match against Santino and he wins the US title. The next night on Raw he challenges CM Punk and def's him. John Laurinitious gives Miz a title show the next week on RAW which he wins.

- Miz becomes the US Champion and WWE Champion.

He is than bragging on Smackdown when Sheamus comes out. He challenges Sheamus for his title and the match is made. Miz wins that to..

- Miz becomes the US Champion, WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion

After the match he says Rhodes your next. On RAW Supershow, Miz attacks Rhodes. Big Johnny declairs the Intercontentle championship vacent and it will be Miz vs. Kingston. Miz wins.

- Miz becomes US Champion, WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion and Intercontenetle Champion.

On Z! True long island story, Miz appears and challenges Zack Ryder for the Internet Championship, Miz wins.

- Miz becomes US Champion, WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontenetle Champion and Internet Champion.

Before you ask, this is not a troll post. I'm a huge fan of the Miz.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Would make a lot of sense. Miz should be put into the US Title scene. Although he doesn't necessarily have the 'look' for a ME and the wrestling skill with it, Miz did very well in the upper midcard level as US Champ.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts