Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff Hardy beat Mr. Anderson in a ladder match to regain the TNA World Championship and become a 2 time champion.

I didnt think he would regain it this quick due to legal issues, i thought atleast at lockdown he would regain it, but still a great match

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
i believe AJ will be the next world champion. They're going to start to build AJ and Jeff feud, to push AJ and give him the world title.

It didn't make sense for AJ to gain the title from anderson, so in the big picture it was a decent booking.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I expected Hardy to win it back But not tonight!,Mostly cause of his whole court deal coming up(IF it don't get postponed yet again)

I say Jeff beats RVD at Lockdown and then build up AJ again/even more to go into October with AJ vs Hardy at BFG!,
Maybe RVD will beat Hardy at Lockdown,Then Hardy gets it back at Slamiversary and he stays champ until BFG.....against AJ.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I predicted and bet that Hardy would win. They are going to do Styles vs. Hardy now. All seemed pretty obvious to me.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
The match being a Ladder Match was something I should have thought about. But that aside, I'm wondering what was the point of having Anderson win the title in the first place if he wasn't going to keep it for more than a month? And with all the legal troubles with Hardy, it's safe to say that he's in the clear or TNA is just really dumb putting the title on a junkie who's currently in a legal battle.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
sapost man is gonna bring me my mail.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

But anyways, I'm kinda surprised that Jeff Hardy won the World Title back this soon. I thought Anderson would have held it a little bit longer. Oh well, this means that Styles will win it sooner rather than later, hopefully. I want to see Styles as the World Champion.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I expected Anderson to lose the belt either this PPV or the next. Shame it's so early, but it was inevitable. They were never going to pass up on RVD vs. Jeff for the title.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts