Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jay Lethal won the TNA X Division Championship from Robbie E at tonight's Impact taping from Universal Studios.
The X Division title deserves proper representation by Jersey. :(

I hope Robbie does not lose his smile, otherwise we may lose his killer dress sense, his epic glasses and his awe-inspiring fist bumps. :(

·
Registered
633 Posts
Re: [SPOILER] Title Changes Hands at Impact Taping

Can you MAYBE change the name of this thread? I understand you put spoilers but that refers to the content INSIDE the thread, not on the title. I did NOT want to know it changed hands at all, and now it's ruined.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Can you MAYBE change the name of this thread? I understand you put spoilers but that refers to the content INSIDE the thread, not on the title. I did NOT want to know it changed hands at all, and now it's ruined.
Better?

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
TITLE CHANGES~~~!

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts

:( Boo Hoo

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
This would make Lethal a 6 time champion now, tying AJ for most reigns. But they really needs to revamp the whole division, bring in some fresh faces and create some new feuds, right now it's beyond stale.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
they should have Kazarian go after it now

·
8,232 Posts
FUCK MAN.

I thought the title said 'THE SITUATION AT IMPACT TAPING' only to be disappointed by some news about the wannabe Guido instead.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
FUCK MAN.

I thought the title said 'THE SITUATION AT IMPACT TAPING' only to be disappointed by some news about the wannabe Guido instead.
:lmao

I thought it said "SITUATION AT IMPACT TAPING" and implying he won the X-Title!!

Damnit they just started to push Robbie the right way then they screw it up, Lethal doesn't need the title for god's sake...

:no:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
and so the ruining of robbie e begins. after he finally started getting a bit of acclaim. fed to sharkboy because bischoff think's he's failed?

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
All I have to say is thank God. This is a character/gimmick that has zero longevity. I could tell that from the start.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts