1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the last set of tapings we had loads of threads on here saying

'Main Event Mafia's return *spoiler*'

'*Spoiler* MEM are they'

etc. etc.

As someone who hates reading spoilers, the Scott Steiner appearance was ruined for me as not only was I expecting MEM members to turn up, it was said in countless other threads that Steiner returned.

For the upcoming tapings, could the mods make sure that any threads in which the title of it actually reveal who 'They' are be changed, as I like many others would like to wait until Feb 3rd to find out by watching it.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Although I havn't watched TNA in awhile, I agree with your point. When someone writes a thread with the title "Spoiler: New world champion" it's really silly, I love this forum but the spoiler stuff needs to be knuckled down on, then again I suppose it's the price to pay by going on a wrestling forum.

· Registered
348 Posts
Although I havn't watched TNA in awhile, I agree with your point. When someone writes a thread with the title "Spoiler: New world champion" it's really silly, I love this forum but the spoiler stuff needs to be knuckled down on, then again I suppose it's the price to pay by going on a wrestling forum.
Spot on, you are on a message board, where everything concerning wrestling gets discussed. This means that its obvious spoilers are going to get revealed. This is the equivalent of me going onto my favorite bands message board (DMB) and complaining that someone posted a thread that revealed they brought an old song back into rotation that they havent played in awhile, because I'm going to a show and now I know it might be coming.

Sillyness, guessing this thread will get shut down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.