Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmmmm. Let me see if I can guess how this is played out.

I predict that Velvet is mysteriously beaten down by an unknown attacker backstage. Winter volunteers to be Angelina's partner for the title match. Love reluctantly agrees. They win.

It later turns out that Winter was the person who attacked Velvet. Angelina and Winter begin a brutal feud, losing the tag titles to Sarita/Daffney in the process.

At least, I hope this is how it goes. TNA can't break up the Beautiful People again, so soon after their reunion!

·
Banned
4,921 Posts

I predict that Velvet is mysteriously beaten down by an unknown attacker backstage. Winter volunteers to be Angelina's partner for the title match. Love reluctantly agrees. They win.

It later turns out that Winter was the person who attacked Velvet. Angelina and Winter begin a brutal feud, losing the tag titles to Sarita/Daffney in the process.

At least, I hope this is how it goes. TNA can't break up the Beautiful People again, so soon after their reunion!
Absolutely. Daffney needs some gold around her waist.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
:D Hooray for Winter. Glad Katie will finally win a mainstream title even if it is as low as the KO Tag titles, still more recognition than WWE ever gave her.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I'm sorry Extreme but see this smile :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, no ones will be shining brighter :lmao!

First official TNA match... Wins gold!... Now all my Poison have held titles except Daffers :cuss:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Daffney needs something to do.....

She's been off of TV for wayyy too long. She doesn't have to have gold(although it would be nice) but her a storyline or something. She was over as hell when she had that feud with Tara a while back.

And as of today, i've officially become tired of TBP. They've been thrown in my face (storyline or not) for an entire year. they're both sexy...but i can only take so much of Velvet's flat booty and Angelina's rib cage

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I haven't read the spoilers to this episode yet. How does Winter get into the match? What happens to Velvet?

EDIT: Nevermind, i just read the spoilers. :p

I'm looking forward to this.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts

i really hope so. breaking up the beautiful people is just stupid IMO

·
Registered
934 Posts
It's funny that the break out debut wrestling moment for Katie Lea will be a TAG TEAM WOMENS BELT. Why do they even have them anymore??

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
TNA's booking cycle just keeps on turning doesn't it:

- Belt looks worthless
- Put belt on TNA talent
- Bring in WWE talent
- Fire TNA talent
- Hand WWE talent belt

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts

I'm actually hoping that over the next few months Winter corrupts Angelina and turns her against Velvet. Angelina's look goes dark and emo to match Winters and they make a tag team with (implied lesbian) Domme/submissive undertones.

And as of today, i've officially become tired of TBP. They've been thrown in my face (storyline or not) for an entire year. they're both sexy...but i can only take so much of Velvet's flat booty and Angelina's rib cage
Honestly so am I. And YES, Velvet's ass DID get flat.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
So they are breaking up BP(I guess). That's good. Velvet Sky character is getting bigger than BP. And TBP gimmick is getting old.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Get rid of them. There are clearly no teams for it.

If they break up TBP, I hope it's on good terms this time.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Should be Winter + Daff.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Angelina and Winter should make an interesting tag team. I'm sure Angelina will eventually get annoyed with Winter which will lead to them feuding. I am pretty excited for that actually. I want to watch something new! :D

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
So they are breaking up BP(I guess). That's good. Velvet Sky character is getting bigger than BP. And TBP gimmick is getting old.
That's part of the problem. Velvet is more popular, but Angelina is the better wrestler. I personally would have had Velvet with Winter and Sarita feud with Angelina, but because Velvet honestly isn't that good in the ring Sarita can carry her.

On the flip side Angelina will carry the weight of the team in the ring with Winter (who also wasn't that good from what I remember) and it will give Angelina an interesting storyline to be in that is not TBP-related. I hope they stay as a team for awhile and not give up on the angle in typical Russo fashion.

And let's face it: it puts the KO tag belts to SOME use. (The belts are the reason their together.) Now if they can defend them against some Japanese and Mexican female tag-teams I'd be happy.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts