Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I don't mind it.

Their match at MITB IIRC was actually a pretty good match.

I wonder if they're just gonna hold out and wait for Kane to return at the Rumble.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Oh christ. It's back to 2003/4 where Big Show is just in the main event for no apparent reason, isn't it?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
This news really does nothing for me. Big Show bores me tbh so I have little to no interest in seeing him, especially if it means feuding with Mark Henry for the world title. Although it may give Henry some more wins meaning that Sheamus winning the title will mean more when he does.

·
Registered
412 Posts
This news really does nothing for me. Big Show bores me tbh so I have little to no interest in seeing him, especially if it means feuding with Mark Henry for the world title. Although it may give Henry some more wins meaning that Sheamus winning the title will mean more when he does.
It is Sheamus who deserves to be #1 contender, and it's a damn shame that he's not. The guy is on fire at the moment.

As for Big Show, it's not necessarily his fault but the constant presence of the guy has just made his appearances a bit...meh. Still, he's been a WWE mainstay for over 10 years and maybe they're just letting him go out on a high note?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts