1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Los Matadores vs The Real Americans

http://www.wwe.com/shows/hellinacell/2013/los-matadores-real-americans-26158645

"]Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans

Ever since their auspicious debut in WWE, Los Matadores and their ringside supporter El Torito have had Zeb Colter seeing a little more red than white and blue, and at WWE Hell in a Cell, the polarizing patriot’s Real American duo of Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger will attempt to deal the newcomers their first loss.

It’s a clash the WWE Universe saw coming from miles away. Though the masked, Spanish-speaking bullfighters from Plaza de Toros have quickly won the hearts of WWE , they’ve had the exact opposite effect on Colter. With his Gadsen-flag adorned athletes behind him, Colter has repeatedly alleged that Los Matadores are undocumented workers, “border-hopping banditos” competing in the United States illegally.

Watch El Torito go after Zeb | See WWE's favorite animal mascots

Diego, Fernando and El Torito have not taken kindly to Colter’s button-pushing. On a recent edition of SmackDown, the little bull twice gored the propaganda-spewing strategist. In response, the ornery Colter has introduced a new device — a whipping, cracking bullwhip — and his intentions for the tool are all too clear.

Whether Colter will be able to employ the weapon at WWE Hell in a Cell may very well depend on what transpires inside the squared circle. A competition between speed and strength, the newly announced tag team bout is a classic style clash. With Los Matadores having yet to suffer defeat in WWE and Cesaro & Swagger consistently providing tough challenges to top tandems, this match may end up being about more than just bragging rights; it could alter the landscape of WWE’s steadily intensifying tag team division, too.

What will happen when the smooth and graceful matadors finally lock up with their fiercely powerful opposition? Will Diego & Fernando continue their winning ways, or will Colter’s prediction that El Torito winds up in the Cesaro Swing — and thus leaves Miami a foot-and-a-half taller — come to fruition? Find out by watching WWE Hell in a Cell when it airs live on pay-per-view this Sunday, Oct. 27, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.​

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
It's not just ANY filler though. Not like they're doing Los Matadores - 3MB part 5 on PPV or something. It's a tag match, with slight buildup, between two teams that haven't actually faced eachother during the build up yet.
That's a silver lining right there....

EDIT: Cesaro Swing on El Torito? El Torito getting whipped by Coulter? :mark:

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Pre show, IC title match with newly turned babyface with potential.

Main card, midgets and failed tag teams. :StephenA

I'm no fan of Cesaro but they have to put the Real Americans over for his sake. He may not be my type of guy but he deserves better than to be jobbed out to Primo and Epico with a midget sidekick. That swing is hotter than their whole act. That'll be what happens, though maybe Swagger takes the pin but it doesn't matter either way. Oh well.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
It's not just ANY filler though. Not like they're doing Los Matadores - 3MB part 5 on PPV or something. It's a tag match, with slight buildup, between two teams that haven't actually faced eachother during the build up yet.
That's a silver lining right there....

EDIT: Cesaro Swing on El Torito? El Torito getting whipped by Coulter? :mark:
Haha, if Cesaro accidentally let go, the poor guy would be launched into the parking lot :lmao

·
Registered
702 Posts
Way better than Real Americans vs Khali and Santino last PPV. Los Matadores have only faced 3MB and Los Locales so it will be good to see them against some serious competition. Don't be disappointed by this fight. It was always gonna be coming ever since Los Matadores debuted. You can hate the gimmick but the build up to this match has been good. The two teams haven't faced each other, have still built up some heat to the feud and are both on big winning streaks apart from a RA loss due to interference from LM. It'll be a short match but the talent of the wrestlers means it could be fairly entertaining. If this was RA vs Primo and Epico then the cynics would be fine with it. It's just the pink masks and the bull that they don't like.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I enjoy Los Matadores and Cesaro in ring so I personally ain't complaining about this. I know it won't happen but I hope Los Matadores win (OK, that part will probably happen but the next part won't) and then tension between the Real Americans causes them to split up so Cesaro can go on his own rather then continue to be held back by the tag team with Swagger.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I do not know when you guys will understand that they put good matches on the pre-show so people watch it.

Would you watch it if this match was on there?

·
Premium Member
17,742 Posts
CEASRO WILL SPIN THEM BOTH!

I'd seriously like that.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
Only reason why I'm NOT going to skip the match is if Cesaro swings all three of the metadores at the same time.

After swinging Khali twice, everything else is a step down with regards to awesomeness of the swing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.