Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a PPV Promo Video which aired directly after the iMPACT! broadcast on Sky here in Germany.

The Main Event at the Against All Odds PPV will be a Ladder Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship between Mr.Anderson and Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle was also announced in that video.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I am honestly scared for the safety of Hardy and Anderson. Good...job TNA?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Sounds cool. Ladder war is a good way to end the feud, and I guess Hardy regains at AAO.

Angle/Jarrett III (Genesis was not a wrestling match) should rock.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Those are really good main events. I'm glad Bischoff is making Against All Odds look like a real PPV. God knows the terrible concepts we've seen with that PPV.

I am honestly scared for the safety of Hardy and Anderson. Good...job TNA?
Lol It's not like they are in a Inferno match. Jeff has done countless ladder matches, Anderson was in MITB. They are professional wrestlers for a reason.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Lol It's not like they are in a Inferno match. Jeff has done countless ladder matches, Anderson was in MITB. They are professional wrestlers for a reason.
I know. I used to trust those words. But then that chair shot occurred. And Hardy's not exactly been the definition of a good worker as of late. Anderson just has his histoy of injuries nagging the back of my head. *shrug* it adds drama atleast.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Anderson vs Angle on iMPACT! in a Ladder match was good. And Hardy is a master of these. Should be good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts