Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after nexus helped kane bury the undertaker alive, why did he came and help team smackdown get rid of nexus???

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I can't for the life of me understand this, however I've only read the spoilers and obviously haven't seen the show, will watch it tonight and see what conclusion I can draw. My best bet will be another WWE vs Nexus storyline, this time with Smackdown not Raw, although I hope otherwise.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Maybe you're thinking too logically for WWE.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Maybe Nexus weren't helping Kane, but hurting Taker.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just like the wwe's plan for the raw gm, they have no idea where their storylines are gonna end. It's like they try to fix temp problems with no real solution. WWE needed to hide take for a while and didn't have enough time to actually think it through so they are just gonna go along with it and come up with an answer down the road.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Maybe them attacking Taker had nothing to do with Kane

·
Registered
698 Posts
Well the rumour out there was that the Nexus attack was a last minute deal because Taker had to take time off straight away to have sugery and they didn't want the Undertaker looking too weak by having Kane beat him cleanly three PPV's in a row. So as per usual the writers will come up with a hot shot solution without bothering to follow it up.

But I always saw the attack as the Nexus attacking the Undertaker, not the Nexus helping out Kane.

My guess is that it was merely a set up to Undertaker vs. Barrett at Wrestlemania next year. They were simply planting the seeds, without it really having anything to do with Kane.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts
Maybe Nexus weren't helping Kane, but hurting Taker.
This, I don't think Nexus really cared about Kane but wanted the Undertaker. Whatever reason Nexus attacked, it will proberly be revealed when Taker returns.

Reality is, Undertaker was injured and needed a good way to go out. Having Nexus bury helped give them momentum, allowed Kane to keep the title and Undertaker still looked strong despite being buried

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
We are to believe that Kane and Nexus/Barrett made some sort of deal, but there was a falling out between the two since one of them broke their word. That or Kane's insane and turned on them any way because he's a monster!

- Vic

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
We are to believe that Kane and Nexus/Barrett made some sort of deal, but there was a falling out between the two since one of them broke their word. That or Kane's insane and turned on them any way because he's a monster!

- Vic
Or that Kane was offended by the insinuation that he couldn't get it done on his own.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I couldn't understand that either. Hopefully this will be explained. If they simply expect us to forget then that's weak storytelling.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I really don't think that Kane has anything to do with Nexus and that their involvement with Taker was solely to put them over instead of helping Kane. Plus, Kane is a loner and I'm sure that creative doesn't want to water down his character by making him depend on a bunch of rookies to do his dirty work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kane coming out was more about recognizing Nexus as an overall threat. as far as Bragging Rights was concerned Kane didn't want or in his mind need their help to win so he owes them nothing

·
Registered
924 Posts
There's got to be a reason. They could have picked anyone to go along with Big Show and Mysterio to make that save. Mysterio could have 619'd all 5 Nexus at the same time, but they decided to include the heel World champ.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Otunga said something on RAW about revealing "The real reason they attacked the Undertaker". Could have nothing to do with Kane.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts