Wrestling Forum banner

***SPOILER***Is there any chance of Rock vs Cena now?

2666 Views 24 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  nogginthenog
Title says it all. After Cena won EC tonight, is there a .01% chance somehow WWE gives us Rock vs Cena at WM 27?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
WM28... Rock vs Cena..let the feud build over a year... not four weeks. Patience people.... next years WM is in Miami..

· Registered
865 Posts
There never was

· Registered
7,589 Posts
No there is not any chance at all but then there never was in reality either and it was everyone in The IWC or dirtsheet writers hyping it up that made it seem like there was ever any realistic chance of it happening in the first place. If i am honest i wouldn't have wanted to see Cena/Rock at WrestleMania 27 on the back of one appearance from The Rock and a four week window to build the feud up properly to make it as big as it should be.

If and i say IF we are going to see Cena/Rock happen then it has to have to correct build to it so that the match get's all the hype in the world because much like with Rock/Hogan in 2002 the match itself between John Cena and The Rock will not be a classic technical masterpiece and will get by on how big WWE can promote the match to be. With next year's WrestleMania being in Miami and it probably being a lock that The Rock will be inducted into The Hall of Fame i would say that 2012 would be the best time for Cena/Rock to happen and with a year build up it really could be HUGE.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
no chance at all!!!!

It will never happen. Should of got the hint when rock said on facebook "I will never wrestle again". But why come back to WWE if you are never wrestle again? Why talk shit about cena??? :confused:

· Registered
63 Posts
I think somehow The Rock will get involved in Cena-Miz match at Wrestlemania... then maybe we'll finally see who's the Unanimous general manager (Triple H?). And if we're lucky enough there will be a transitional period from the PG era to something new, as this storyline unfolds..

· Registered
3,290 Posts
GM can make Miz defend the title against Rock tonight or next week. Rock beats Miz and defends against Cena at Mania.

It's not like there has never been a world title changing hands between the Frbruary PPV and Wrestlemania. It happened twice already. And one of those two times featured none other than Rock winning the title.

And to everybody saying there has to be good build-up, Cena vs Rock would have 6 weeks of build-up, that would be two more weeks than Hogan vs Rock. I don't see the problem with that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.