·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
This is the more interesting part of that article

According to the Reddit user, he was able to see the following names during the testing on the big screen:

• Dakota Kai
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Bianca Belair
  • Toni Storm
  • Tegan Nox
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Victoria
  • Chelsea Green

·
Premium Member
18,132 Posts
Very surprised by Victoria. Me and my friend were discussing her as a HOF nom for this year and I totally wrote it off since they’ve seemingly not wanted anything to do with her since she left. Maybe things have changed.

·
Registered
9,284 Posts
I'll mark out for Victoria!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shame Victoria didn't appear... was good to see Molly Holly though.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Why haven't they given Molly Holly a trainer job yet?
I think she doesn't want go too far from her home at Minnesota and WWE PC already have Serena Debb and Sara Amato as the coach or trainer.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Wasn’t there some story that she had beef with WWE in some sort of way? A shame as I was a big Victoria fan (unashamedly I loved Stevie Richards, even as a mystery woman destroyed by Tyson Tomko), but could mean HOF as someone else mentioned. I wonder if they are doing another battle royal at the Saudi show, as she could be in that?

·
Premium Member
18,132 Posts
I wonder why they had her Titantron ready if she wasn't coming ?. The person clearly wasn't bullshitting because everyone else on the list showed up.
Wouldn't Surprise me if plans changed at the last minute and Santino ended up being a last minute replacement for her. Shame really

Wasn’t there some story that she had beef with WWE in some sort of way? A shame as I was a big Victoria fan (unashamedly I loved Stevie Richards, even as a mystery woman destroyed by Tyson Tomko), but could mean HOF as someone else mentioned. I wonder if they are doing another battle royal at the Saudi show, as she could be in that?
I dunno if it’s much of a beef but the company just don’t seem to want much to do with her. She’s commented on how they don’t invite her to any reunion shows, any matches or even let her roll around backstage like they do with others. Its like she’s completely frozen out from the company and there never been an explanation as to why. It’s very weird.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts