Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Chavo Guerrero Jr!

Didn't want to put it in the title for those that haven't seen Dynamite last night.

Personally, I think this is an AWESOME job by AEW. They recognized that Vicky wasn't a good fit to manage Andrade, quickly took her off, and last night debuted Chavo!

I can't wait to see where they go with this.

·
Registered
10,091 Posts
I think Chavo has always been a guy that doesn't stand out himself but can enhance those around him. So, he might excel as a manager

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,197 Posts
It was a good idea to remove Vicky because she made his segments even more unbearable, but it was also counterproductive because they gave him more microphone time. He's God
awful and doesn't even need to speak. Let Chavo do all the talking and find a simple catch phrase for Andrade.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
I think this was a good move. He needed away from Vicky, and Chavo will be a good mouthpiece for him cause he's terrible on the mic.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Chavo isn’t anything special on the mic either so this wasn’t a good move in my opinion but we’ll see

·
Southern Pride
5,245 Posts
Getting Chavo for Andrade was unexpected but a smart move. I like Chavo.

However, I will say that they need to reign Chavo and Andrade in some. Especially Andrade. Let Chavo speak most of the time. I am sure that Andrade has a deal where he has some free reign but that whole segment didn't seem very planned out.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Meltzer said they have brought in Chavo as a response to the negative reaction from fans towards Vickie managing Andrade. They saw an issue and fixed it, kinda like that horrible Nightmare Collective group in the early days.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Better than Vickie, as Chavo can bump and eventually team on occasion with Andrade and even fight down the line. They can do any same Guerrero connections with Chavo as they might have planned with Vickie. I was hoping for Shaul rather than Vickie.

Salina de la Renta > (Charlotte Flair) > Thea Trinidad > Chavo Guerrero >> Vickie Guerrero > Andrade speaking for himself.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
If it gets him away from Vickie then I'm all for it, she kills any potential he has in AEW as a top talent so it a good move. Never been a massive Chavo fan mind but will give him a shot.

·
Registered
12,785 Posts
I've always really liked Chavo and I think he'll be great for this role. He can also step into the ring if he needs to as he's still pretty great in the ring and he's basically stayed in ring shape.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
16,069 Posts
I wanted Salina de la Renta but Chavo will do. Much better than Vickie thats for sure.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Oh no!!! fucking Chavo in another wrestling promotion, I take Vickie over him, the moment Chavo wrestle I'm gonna change the channel asap.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Honestly I'm surprised he wasn't exerted in to a role of a trainer / road agent when the company first started.

·
Registered
165 Posts
As someone else said, he’s a good mouthpiece who won’t take away (shine) from Andrade. He came off like a dork last night though. Maybe it’s jitters

1 - 20 of 25 Posts