Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At tonight’s TNA Impact tapings in Orlando, FL, former tag team champion “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels returned as Suicide.

credit: gerweck.net

·
8,232 Posts
What?

Daniels is the Television champion in ROH.

Bull-motherfucking-shit.

IF Daniels were to ever return to TNA, it wouldn't be to portray a jobber.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure he's gonna drop it soon.(Suicide gimmick)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I would the happiest TNA fan ever if this turned out to be true. I'd gladly get rid of Hogan, Bischoff, Flair, Hardy, Hardy, Anderson, RVD, Dreamer and Steiner if it meant getting Daniels back in the company. Still, this seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would the happiest TNA fan ever if this turned out to be true. I'd gladly get rid of Hogan, Bischoff, Flair, Hardy, Hardy, Anderson, RVD, Dreamer and Steiner if it meant getting Daniels back in the company. Still, this seems too good to be true.
some impact zone regulars said it's true on twitter.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well he'll be breaching his ROH contract, if this is true.
I still remember his promo before he left ROH in 2007. Remember how he ripped ROH fans, basicly called them heartless marks and said "The only people who think there's a war between TNA and ROH are you!"
What DVD was it? I can't remember. He was facing Eric Stevens. Something "B........ II".

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
I still remember his promo before he left ROH in 2007. Remember how he ripped ROH fans, basicly called them heartless marks and said "The only people who think there's a war between TNA and ROH are you!"
What DVD was it? I can't remember. He was facing Eric Stevens. Something "B........ II".
'Good Times, Great Memories'. He was a heel cutting a heel promo and writing himself out of ROH btw.

There's no way that Cary would let a reigning champion out of a contract, to wrestle in TNA. He can't work for both because TNA won't let their talent work for ROH, due to the fact that they see ROH as a competing product.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
'Good Times, Great Memories'. He was a heel cutting a heel promo and writing himself out of ROH btw.

There's no way that Cary would let a reigning champion out of a contract, to wrestle in TNA. He can't work for both because TNA won't let their talent work for ROH, due to the fact that they see ROH as a competing product.
Thanks . It was a great promo I thought. And alot of it was true.

But he allowed Generico to have a try out. Who knows what happened with Daniels. It'll be interesting to see.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Thanks . It was a great promo I thought. And alot of it was true.

But he allowed Generico to have a try out. Who knows what happened with Daniels. It'll be interesting to see.
There's a legal difference between something that isn't being broadcasted and something that TNA stand to profit from.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There's a legal difference between something that isn't being broadcasted and something that TNA stand to profit from.
True. But he's there. And Xplosion airs in alot of countries. Just like I said, this looks interesting.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
If they did bring him back, he'd need major rehabbing. The first they'd have to do with him is have him absolutely murder Val Venis. Preferably in a six-sided ring.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
It may be that Daniels' contract with ROH contains an "out" clause if TNA ever wanted him back. I'm sure TNA pays more than ROH does. Anyway, I'm just hoping against hope that this is true. I'd mark out like crazy for a Daniels return to TNA.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Unless he'll be elevated beyond the midcard, why bother ?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts