Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,203 Posts
How is this a spoiler?

By the way, that's probably the coolest poster TNA has ever done, lol. I want that on a T-shirt.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
How is this a spoiler?

By the way, that's probably the coolest poster TNA has ever done, lol. I want that on a T-shirt.
well in one show we saw tension with 2 fortune members and those people are not on the poster that shows that whole group.
so to me it spoils the tension tease it gave on last weeks impact with one member

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
How is this a spoiler?

Maybe it's the fact that Doug Williams is not on it. We already know Morgan is out of Fortune, maybe Williams is next.

The poster itself isn't that great. The idea of a Fortune related poster is a good idea, problem is it wasn't executed properly at all. Looks very amateurish like most TNA posters.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
As usual, TNA loves to meet the deadline of turning in posters to PPV companies so they can put out advertisements of them.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Very nice, one of the best TNA posters that I can remember. Guess this means Morgan and Williams will be out of Fortune by this time.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Very cool poster, one of the best TNA has done in a long time. It's not a really spoiler since Doug and Morgan were always pretty much only part of Fortune for the feud with EV2, this was coming all along.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I like the idea of Fortune getting attention and being on the poster, but the poster itself is...kinda ugly.

They should have gone all out and made them look like faces on money.. green etc. not photoshopped them onto that green shit, it looks tacky to me.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I'm happy there's finally focus on Fourtune

I will say Robert Roode = this poster lol

Looks okish. AJ's cut at the waistlooks amateur, but it's whatever. Glad Morgan's not on it as it kinda implies there's no swerve

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hopefully Williams doesn;t turn face if he gets kicked out, also Roode and Kaz look pretty similar when Kaz has long hair

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Awesome fucking poster, probably TNA's best one.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Massively shitty poster. So many things wrong with it.

Why does Kaz extend past that green frame thing while AJ is cut off behind it? And Why does Ric Flair just end under the Fortune banner?

What is TNA advertising here? Its a poster for Final Resolution, yet the fortune logo is on there 5 times. Anybody who didn't know much about TNA would assume they're promoting a product called Fortune.

The Fortune logos in the corner have been scaled incorrectly and are have different proportions to the one in the middle. They are much thinner.

The style of illustration employed here makes them look like weed monkeys.

The typographic treatment of the date and time is stupid It doesn't link to either the Final Resolution logo (besides the colour, but that's not good enough), or the Fortune treatment. The hierarchy is also poor. "Live" is not the most important piece of information in that block, so it shouldn't have emphasis like it does.

Horrible poster. Really bad.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts