Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
William Regal introduces Antonio Cesaro to Johnny Ace on this week's Smackdown.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I don't know much about him but from what I have seen he looks a real talent, exactly the type of wrestler to carry the IC title me thinks.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Awesome news. What's Cesaro like working under ten minute matches? He's obviously going to be doing a lot of them and I've only ever seen him do 20+ minute matches in PWG.

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts
This is awesome. Ohno has got to be close behind. Anyways Cessaro will be the only reason im actually gonna watch smackdown.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I am so fucking annoyed I decided not to go. I'm a HUGE Chikara fan, and as big a Regal mark as you will ever meet. I went to RAW but not Smackdown. Fuck my life.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Seriously, how on earth has this guy gotten on TV before Ambrose? in fact, how the hell are trash like Young and Titus on Smackdown now too but not Ambrose.

Oh, and there are far too many heels in WWE right now. They really should just turn Bryan.

I am so fucking annoyed I decided not to go. I'm a HUGE Chikara fan, and as big a Regal mark as you will ever meet. I went to RAW but not Smackdown. Fuck my life.
Yeah, she's great, hot too.

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Regal and Cesaro? Excuse me, I'll just be off in the corner spontaneously combusting from fuckingincredibleSQUEEEEness.

Reactions: Xander45

·
Registered
954 Posts
To anyone complaining, Cesaro is the real deal. He is the total package, could easily be a star.

Ok he is no Ambrose, but who is? Ambrose is getting a slow, measured build up. It is what he deserves.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts