Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Re: Cody Rhodes picture from this weeks tapings

So they either wanted Orton to look ridiculously strong after losing the belt to Henry and allowed this or Orton fucked up and tagged him for real. Interested to know which it is.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

So they either wanted Orton to look ridiculously strong after losing the belt to Henry and allowed this or Orton fucked up and tagged him for real. Interested to know which it is.
Orton picked Rhodes up and continued giving him a beating. I doubt it was an accident, because it continued to be quite intense.

·
Registered
309 Posts

Unless he won, thats a bad way to bring integrity to the IC championship.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts

Nice! If it's a blade incident, then I wonder why they didn't have this happen with Mr. H's and Punk first?
And why does Cody keep getting fed to Orton, isn't he supposed to be making the IC Title Prestigious again??

EDIT: THAT'S A LOT OF F'N BLOOD! WOW!
At first glance you don't realize but that's a LOT!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Has anyone else noticed the look on the face of the person next to the security guard.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I can't see how it is planned. Why would WWE waste the first blood in years on a midcarder at a Smackdown taping? doesn't make sense.

Will Orton get in trouble if it's a legit bust up?

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I can't see how it is planned. Why would WWE waste the first blood in years on a midcarder at a Smackdown taping? doesn't make sense.
That's what I was thinking.
From these pictures it seems like he might have been busted the hard way with the bell:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
The only argument for why they'd use the first blood in years on Cody is that they were trying to make Orton one-up Henry after what Henry did to Lawler on Raw.
If that's what they were going for, Orton definitely held his own in that contest.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Lack of blood the last few years made this incident far more shocking, when you hsve guys bleed every week it sort of softens the impact. The entire IWC is now going into overload over this thing
Agreed. I'm not against using blood, but it makes a lot more impact when it's done rarely. I was sort of freaky seeing that happen last night. A few years ago, it would have been the norm and no one would have thought much of it.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts