Wrestling Forum banner

SPOILER ALERT: Elimination Chamber Match

7501 Views 65 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  Sir Wade Barrett
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Re: SPOILER ALERT: Elimination Chamber changes

Belongs in ppv thread and is being discussed in smackdown spoilers!

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I think Dolph will get added back to the EC eventually. I won't include Kofi and Big Show as possible choices because they already got their chance to qualify and failed. Christian will be nice but i highly doubt it, storyline-wise it will probably make sense...somehow because he's already in a feud with Del Rio, but his return will be underwhelming, he's just a midcarder. Dolph is the one who is getting a push right now, i doubt his push will stop just like that, i'm sure he will find a way to get his job back and enters the chamber match.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Dolph will get back in. Or screw Edge in the chamber.
Ziggler will screw Edge allowing Barrett to win the match Edge will come out on Smackdown and say it was unfair and that he wants a rematch Teddy Long will come out say that he will be added to the Alberto Del Rio vs Wade Barrett match making it a 3 way .

· Registered
6,148 Posts
If WWE do this right, they will either put 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes or Christian into the Elimination Chamber Match for the purpose of extending a feud. Since The Rock returned, my faith in WWE has increased tenfold so I'm staying optimistic :D

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Taker?

· Banned
4,461 Posts
The Rock is taking his spot and SHOCKING THE WORLD twice in ONE WEEK. GET READY!

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
If this my some miracle gets Christian into the match, and thus the World Title picture...WWE will truely have gone above and beyond anything I thought have for this Wrestlemania. Perhaps Edge using the Killswitch at the Royal Rumble was a teaser for things to come...? As of 2-3 weeks ago, Wrestlemania was looking to be a pretty weak event in terms of not only star power, but matches that are intiguing and will draw. The only somewhat saving grace for the event seemed to be the swirling Sting speculations, and those were and still are specualtions. With WWE landing The Rock to host the event and be involved through out the evening, as well as possibly getting Christian in the World Title picture (possibly triple threat match, Edge/ADR/Christian), this Wrestlemania could really turn out to be one of the best in years. And if this Sting business ACTUALLY happens, my God, what a night it would be. Hell, what a Road to Wrestlemania it will be. Make it all happen Vince! The sky's the limit!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.