Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad about the spoiler alert thang there said it.......sorry but you
really think X-Pac is gonna make a comeback?

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
:lmao at this thread for obvious purposes

I think a faction is forming with Vince, Johnny Ace, Nash and some others...I also think HHH will join Punk gaining respect for each other at NOC or something, then Punk turning heel and joining Vince.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
wow! you spoiled the thread in the title :lmao

but yes, i think he is!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I still say: If it aired on television, it's not a spoiler. Not someone else's fault you didn't watch the show yet. Not just for pro wrestling, but everything on TV.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
It's obvious tbh, You can't fire somebody you just hired. HHH Heel Turn commencing, or Lauranitis is cooking something up.
Exactly. If anything, Ace will just come back tonight saying something about hiring himself a personal guard/adviser. It's Creative 101.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Nash is returning with the nWo.

Actually no, that won't happen. I smell a swerve coming up at Night Of Champions where we find out that HHH, Nash, and Lauranitis were in all this together. HHH was the one that sent the text, and not Nash.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I still say: If it aired on television, it's not a spoiler. Not someone else's fault you didn't watch the show yet. Not just for pro wrestling, but everything on TV.
It does matter. If you didn't see it, it's still a spoiler to you. Just because you saw it don't mean everybody else did.

Oh and yes it is retarded to come on here if you didn't see the show and say you got spoiled.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No its not real to me....I let the stories play out
and talk about what interest me between @ starship
paint

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Lol at the little geeks getting all worked up about spoilers. Anyone dumb enough to come on this forum after Raw wanting it not to be spoiled deserves to have it spoiled.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.