Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are they going to make Cody Rhodes & McIntyre into a new team?

That came to mind after seeing that lil segment they had backstage before the Christian/Rhodes match. With Drew saying they are 2 young star "on a rocket ship to the top". Then seeing them both beat and hurt Matt and Christian, in separate matches

Do you think they will make them like the new Rated RKO. 2 young guys who have a great future in front of em feuding with 2 veterans(Christian and Matt)

They could also use that angle to turn either Matt or Christian heel, by having one of them turn on the other at the end of it

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
no, nothing in that promo gave an indication that they might team up some day. It was just Drew telling him to defeat Christian. They might form an alliance after Drew being impressed by Cody's victory but I doubt a legit tag team

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I'm all for it as well.

...honestly I don't see whats SO BAD about Matt Hardy that basically the ENTIRE 'www' hates him.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I wouldn't mind it. They could both get some good air time if they feuded with/beat the Hart's for the titles. Neither of them are in any kind of feud, so it could work.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Dashing Future? nah.
the only team i wannt see mac in is with sheamus.
and rhodes with dibiase.
AGAIN??? So DiBiase can drag him down?

Cody is excelling on his own, let him stay as a singles competitor, he is the one of thetop contenders for the IC belt

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I was thinking more of a Kennedy-MVP alliance when they were facing the BOD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Geez I hope not. Cody's doing just fine by himself thank you very much.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Cody is making a name for himself. He doesn't need to go tagteam with the "Chosen One" again imho.

Dashing Cody Rhodes is doing fine now in singles. If he starts later on picking and kissing women he's gonna be branded the new "RAVISHING" Rick Rude, which I hope not happens.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nah i don't think so it'll be a fragile alliance thing at best.
Agreed, I can't see a team happening. I don't see them getting their main event chance yet, so a tag team would be cool. I think Drew/Cody could work better than Ted/Cody, given the chance. But, I don't see it happening.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts