Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been checking the site just about every day, hoping to get the latest full episode online because I don't have regular TV service. Every time though it's the same thing...and it's driving me...CRAZY! AHHH!

TAZ: Bout ta get...huhh smartun'd up pretty quick...
COOKIE: Na! Oh Na Na No!
TENAY: From MTV's Jersey Shore ... Here comes JWow inta the Impact Zone..."...and blah blah blah...

How long ago was that? Forever ago in wrestling time. That's from MTV's servers I believe. Take it down Spike! Every freakin day I check it's the same stupid video. Jwoww, Jwoww, Jwoww...take it down! Who freakin cares about Jwoww? TNA you idiots paying Jwoww all that money! .....Jwoww....:confused:

I think they're now two weeks behind instead of the usual few days for uploading Impact. Are they totally just not giving a damn about TNA anymore since they've dropped Reaction? Hopefully the get the new episodes up because this is how I was watching TNA. C'mon Spike, get with it.

Their last update is Dec. 23 MCMG Toyko Dome...article.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I only use it for MCMG's articles anyway.

·
Premium Member
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just YouTube the date and TNA impact.

It's up in HD only a few hours after the show is over.
Cool, will do, but has Spike really given up or is this just holiday related?

Just checked YouTube, it's mostly clips and I'm having a hard time finding HD too. Some got taken down. It was just better for me to get full episodes on Spike's website (in pretty nice quality), so I really hope this is temporary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts