Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
171 Posts
First one... Text fits into the whole picture a bit better. The blending is pretty nice. Not sure about the BG color being gold-ish, but that's not a big thing. The heads on the two BG Spideys being faded a bit kinda bugs me (hahaha... *end lameness*). Maybe it's just the bright spot in the middle, I dunno. But overall I like it... Good work!

Rating: \m/\m/\m/\n (out of 5 \m/ 's) <----aka 3.5/5. Uniqueness... I'll stop lol :p.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I don't like the text overlapping his fingers, it looks like the text has just been whacked there. Nice blending on the backgrounds, that looks good. Your logo up the top is too close to the border, to move it to just where you want, select your move tool and use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move it pixel by pixel. I think it would look better moved from the edges by two pixels.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I give it a biased 10/10...cuz SlaM and Spidey go hand in hand.

For an honest rating, I'll give it a 9/10 It's kinda small...I'd dig it if it were slightly bigger in size. Everything else in it looks sh-weet to my eye's. (All the cuts are primo...and the bg color scheme gives it that comic book feel)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts