Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 585 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Re: Spider-Man: Far From Home (July 5, 2019)

TBH, the writing for all of the women in those movies were weak. Don't even get me started on Rachel in The Dark Knight. People trash Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane in the Spider-Man sequels, Rachel way more unlikable IMO.
You could be right. It's been years since I've watched DKR. I 've only seen it once and the only thing I remember is nothing about left much of an impression on me.

Still the best/sexiest Catwoman in my humble opinion :quite

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Dude, YOU were the one who was triggered when I said that I like the Raimi movies more than Homecoming back when the movie first came out. Telling me to go back and watch those movies again (as if I hadn't watch those movies recently before I made that comment).

In the Spider-Man PS4 thread, YOU got triggered when I said that the first two movies were leaps and bounds better than Homecoming (and I wasn't even talking to you when I said that).

Me saying that I disagree with an opinion (or correcting somebody) is not me being triggered. You on the other hand attack people with condescending remarks every time someone doesn't like Homecoming.

"You got destroyed and you are still triggered over it LMAO"
AGAIN, you couldn't even get your facts straight on his age in the first two movies, you refused to admit that he was an adult for the majority of that trilogy, you couldn't admit that you was wrong about the tone of those movies, alot of your responses were childish insults, you never backed up a majority of your talking points and you don't think that an 18 Year Old can be considered an adult. Yet, you want to claim victory? You are a clown.

I never said that it had to be like the comics. I said I would've preferred for the Mysterio stuff to happen in New York. Considering the fact that this movie takes place after Endgame, alot of the Avengers members are either going to be dead or busy doing something else just like with all of the other movies where they didn't show up. Terrible excuse.
All your projection is amusing. You lost the debate get over it. Its funny it still bugs you this much you keep bringing it up lol. Let it go

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts

Well she was supposed to be in Spider-Man 4 and Anne Hathaway was going to play her. Then the movie got cancelled.
Ironic she ended up being casted as Catwoman later.

If we ever get Black Cat she better be sexy AF. None of this tumblr hipster type of shit like MJ.

I believe the story is she was supposed to be Felicia Hardy but not Black Cat. Hardy becomes The Vulturess, a new character, daughter of John Malkovich's Vulture.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

If we ever get Black Cat she better be sexy AF. None of this tumblr hipster type of shit like MJ.
Have you played the Spider-Man video game that came out last year? Black Cat is perfect in the DLC :eek:kada

Also wasn't Felicity Jones lined up to be Black Cat in the Andrew Garfield movies? She'd of been alright I suppose.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Have you played the Spider-Man video game that came out last year? Black Cat is perfect in the DLC :eek:kada

Also wasn't Felicity Jones lined up to be Black Cat in the Andrew Garfield movies? She'd of been alright I suppose.
I heard lol. I haven't played it yet but my brother has and he keeps telling me to play it. Probably going to start playing it this week.

Not sure about Felcity Jones. She looks pretty decent but she doesn't strike me as Black Cat off the bat but eh, we'll never know.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I believe the story is she was supposed to be Felicia Hardy but not Black Cat. Hardy becomes The Vulturess, a new character, daughter of John Malkovich's Vulture.
Raimi actually said in an interview that she was supposed to be Black Cat

All your projection is amusing. You lost the debate get over it. Its funny it still bugs you this much you keep bringing it up lol. Let it go
You were the one who brought up the so called debate moron. All because I asked you a simple question.

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts

Wonder how Michael Keaton is going to fit in this movie.
Probably a cameo of some sort. I don't think they would want to throw too much in this movie, he'd probably be there just to remind us, that he isn't going anywhere.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts

Wonder how Michael Keaton is going to fit in this movie.
Probably a cameo of some sort. I don't think they would want to throw too much in this movie, he'd probably be there just to remind us, that he isn't going anywhere.
Been kinda wondering this myself. He's in prison in the USA, the movie is taking place in Europe, but he is in it... and his daughter is not; at least, not according to what I have seen.

Don't get me wrong, I very much want to see more of Keaton's version of Vulture. I just have no clue how he will fit into this other than a cameo.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

Been kinda wondering this myself. He's in prison in the USA, the movie is taking place in Europe, but he is in it... and his daughter is not; at least, not according to what I have seen.

Don't get me wrong, I very much want to see more of Keaton's version of Vulture. I just have no clue how he will fit into this other than a cameo.
Liz moved to Seattle, highly unlikely that she's going to be in this movie.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

Probably going to set up the third movie with him and Scorpion.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

It has happened.
I know but Ock is usually the leader for most versions. It would be weird to finally have the Sinister Six on screen and Ock has nothing to do with them all due to him being in a damn near 20 Year Old movie from a different Spider-Man franchise.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
4,219 Posts

It would be, but it's still possible. We had a Defenders series without Doctor Strange, Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer, or any of the standard/popular members.

161 - 180 of 585 Posts