Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
I think it's true.

But would be glad if they'll decide to held PPV elsewhere. Even a different 1.5k people arena would be better.

·
Finally...
5,984 Posts
Chances are after there last set of TV Tapings in Cincinnati on November 7th we'll probably only see TNA outside of Universal for Lockdown in March. They'll be trying to regain some of the cash they lost from the failed "On the Road" plan. Might see a few (New) talents signed or resigned. Mickie James and D.O.C would be two I'd like to see.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Chances are after there last set of TV Tapings in Cincinnati on November 7th we'll probably only see TNA outside of Universal for Lockdown in March. They'll be trying to regain some of the cash they lost from the failed "On the Road" plan. Might see a few (New) talents signed or resigned. Mickie James and D.O.C would be two I'd like to see.
They're also touring UK in end of January so there will be two Impacts from Glasgows new Hydro arena and London's Wembley Arena.

TNA hopefully will take Genesis on the road, even if its to somewhere safe that they have been to before that they know they'll sell a decent amount of tickets that be fine, I imagine with them really tightening the purse strings then we'll unfortunately see Genesis in Orlando.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
TNA has atleast 6 cities where they can sell >4000 tickets for TV tapings. This is 3 month of programming.
+ 4 weeks of UK tour, and we can have 1/3 of a year on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts