Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I don't understand all the complaining, this is completely logical. The Authority would want Seth wrestling for the bigger title, the more important title when he's fresh, because it's the bigger title, thus it needs more security. Then after he retains, he can lose at the end of the night and send the fans home happy.

I don't see the problem. :draper2

I mean, I see the problem of Seth retaining the WWE title but that's a seperate discussion, and it doesn't hurt Sting at all (the card placement, I mean, not the loss). Nobody's gonna look at it as Sting midcarding.
Did......did somebody hack your account? This is like the most positive thing i have ever seen you write. Are you feeling okay?

Indeed Sting, indeed.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Sting won't have much of a legacy if WWE continue to book him like this...
You should realize that this is intended.

Sting's there to milk merchandise. Nothing more. Cena main eventing after being moved to midcard, over Sting vs Champion, is just so ... :fpalm

It also means Sting won't win the title, they won't have a non-champion headline the show.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Swerve!

Seth beats Sting to retain the title. Sting now having lost his first 2 matches becomes desperate & decides to get himself involved in the main event.

Sting turns heel & costs Cena the match. PPV ends with Seth & Sting shaking hands since that was a key point Sting brought up before. The next night on RAW Sting says he sold out & is named the New Director of Operations which leads to Kane returning & facing Seth at Hell in a Cell.

Or they want a face sending the crowd home happy. I like my stupid idea more though even if it has a 0% chance of happening.

That would turn both Sting and Rollins into mega faces. Screwing Cena tends to have that effect.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
This makes no fucking sense. Midcard belt main eventing and the main event belt midcarding? Lmao Cena.
They might be protecting Sting. Cena can take the heat for beating a man who already had a match. Sting can't.

Besides, most fans are not going to care about card placement.

Plus, some of you are being biased, and that's fine. If the main event was Owens or Cesaro against Seth there would be less bitching.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Honestly can a fee of you answer this for me...

Are you embarrassed that you get so worked up about unproven rumors about a scripted television show aimed at children? Like it has to be so depressing to get so upset at something like this

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I don't see how this main event could possibly go wrong. :lol

81 - 92 of 92 Posts