1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
I doubt it happens. Sooner or later, WWE are going to smarten up and have Jinder drop the WWE Championship to the "true" main event...

:mark: :mark: :mark:

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,261 Posts

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Not really newsworthy, it's obvious they're going to give him a long title reign similar to JBL's as there has been 6 different champions thus far and Jinder needs to be further established as a top guy with the title.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,755 Posts
You know what? As long as Mahal continues to improve I'm all for it. He's good on the mic and he gets good heat but he is still below average in the ring.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Watch how it'll come out that he never said that but I can't see Jinder having a long title reign. He still isn't even remotely close to being a top superstar despite holding the title and SummerSlam is right round the corner and the obvious SD main event should be Orton vs AJ.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm all for it, nobody on the full time roster has the capacity to singlehandedly elevate the quality of the product. They've chosen a new route, just go with it. Not like it can get too much worse

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Well I've read that unless ratings nosedive even more then Mahal's dropping the belt to Cena at the rumble

1 - 20 of 53 Posts