Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...AJ_Lee_s_Injury_and_Alliance_with_Tamina.html

-WWE creative's inspiration for the new Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee partnership is the 90's team of Diesel and Shawn Michaels.

- Speaking of AJ, we noted before that she was sent home from Monday's RAW due to concussion-like symptoms following her match at Battleground. AJ informed officials she was having problems remembering the match against Brie Bella on Sunday. Apparently the injury came when she hit her head hard on the turnbuckles. A few people at RAW noted that she was in rough shape earlier in the day. AJ was scheduled to face Kaitlyn on last night's RAW from Pittsburgh.

- John Cena's return at WWE Hell In a Cell came as a surprise to most people at last night's RAW. There was a feeling among some that Cena might not wrestle and his return being announced is all part of an angle.

Partial source: PWInsider
also Tamina is getting a good push right now because of her movie role with her cousin, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, in Hercules and inspiration on her life story along with backstage pull from Dwayne(according to Mike Johnson's podcast)

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
John Cena's return at WWE Hell In a Cell came as a surprise to most people at last night's RAW. There was a feeling among some that Cena might not wrestle and his return being announced is all part of an angle
I hope so

·
Registered
388 Posts
Accept it, Super Cena is back and he is STRONGER THAN EVER!

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
Poor Kaitlyn was finally getting a match and AJ had to go and injure herself.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poor Kaitlyn was finally getting a match and AJ had to go and injure herself.
well she worked with Tamina Snuka and lost on SuperStars. the worst show possible but at least she got something

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope so
Cena being in the WHC is good dude. If he really close to being heled up its nothing but good news

but as I said before I think this might lead to Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio instead with Cena being a decoy/false-advertisement

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Na cena will be competing at Hell in cell and it looks like will be having a new World champ. But for real at least this brings some prestige back to the WHC. Also Cena returning this early throws a wrench into some speculation about Cena being involved with HHH/DB stoyline. I mean hes not coming back to save us from the evil HHH. Hes doing something else. Makes me think WWE has something good plan for him for WM that doesn't involve the HHH storyline

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,479 Posts
"-WWE creative's inspiration for the new Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee partnership is the 90's team of Diesel and Shawn Michaels"

"- John Cena's return at WWE Hell In a Cell came as a surprise to most people at last night's RAW. There was a feeling among some that Cena might not wrestle and his return being announced is all part of an angle."

I fuckin' hope it is.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Bait & Switch. Otherwise nobody would buy the PPV.

Also WHC or not, Cena will be in the spotlight over shadowing everybody else.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Cena being in the WHC is good dude.
I do agree that John Cena is good for the WHC.But he is too big of a name to stay in the sidelines(WHC).WWE is much fresher now and his return would be much bigger if he returns unexpectedly around Royal Rumble.I have a feeling Cena's return is being advertised just for a few extra buys.

·
Banned
473 Posts
"-WWE creative's inspiration for the new Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee partnership is the 90's team of Diesel and Shawn Michaels"
There is so much wrong in this comparison that I don't even wanna talk about that.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
If the WWE say Cena is going to wrestle at the PPV, he's going to wrestle.

It's not gonna be like "And Alberto Del Rio's opponent.....We know we said John Cena but it's gonna be REY MYSTERIO!!!"

The WWE would get bombed with lawsuits.

Anyways, I am actually super glad Cena's coming back. The show really hurts without him. They're relying on fucking Big Show for god's sake, you know he's the super last resort. In past years, when their top star is out, they usually brought back a veteran to feud with the current top heel, but they don't have anyone right now. Taker's not here, Michaels is long gone, Edge is long gone, Jericho's on tour, Triple H has a suit role, there's really no one. Cena got injured in 2007, easy. Take next top guy, Orton, put him against big name veterans Michaels, Triple H, until Cena comes back and you're safe. Cena got injured in 2008, again easy. Take their next top guy, Batista, put him against veterans, Michaels, Jericho, etc, works. Right now they don't have shit. They need Cena back.

I said in another thread. This was all WWE's fault, their shitty booking. Cena got hurt, and they put their 2nd top guy, CM Punk, into a upper midcard feud, and they took their 3rd top star, Daniel Bryan, and put him against their top heel Orton. Not a good move, that's why fans aren't buying into it. We know Punk is #2 behind Cena, not Bryan. With their #1 guy out right now, they need their next biggest star, Punk to be the focus, and maybe even that wouldn't be enough. They shoulda had their next TWO top stars, Bryan and Punk, form an alliance against HHH and his goons. But no, they got Punk running around in angles with Heyman, which isn't really what people want right now. So of course they gotta call Cena back. WWE needs Cena's big name to draw people in because they don't know how to book wrestling shows.

Having Bryan Vs Orton for the #1 spot while CM Punk fights Curtis Axel is very stupid.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I still hope for a TLC match for the WHC between Cody/Cena this year

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts