Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen pictures of the four housemen at survivor series and took pictures backstage with several wwe superstars like lesnar, paige and a few others. read a few speculations that she was making a deal with the wwe to appear in some sort for wrestlemania 31. now what do you think, if these fans speculation are accurate, do you think she'll host wrestlemania or will fight/wrestle? Ronda is known to be a big fan of wwe, so its probably nothing more than hosting on the biggest stage and since she is a mega star, it will give wwe alot of draw and sells.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I believe we'll eventually see Ronda featured in some capacity on WWE, but only when she decides to step away from UFC. Pretty sure UFC is paying her more than WWE would be willing to offer. I doubt the respective organizations would allow it. A few years back, CM Punk was not allowed to accompany Chael Sonnen ringside for his UFC fight.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Please just no. Brock started in pro wrestling before UFC. He got a good learning base wrestling for OVW i think teaming with Shelton Benjamin (who still has it by the way NJPW G1 climax). Would she go to NXT first? Or just show up and bury the roster GET THAT CHECK and leave? Every sell isnt a good sell either. So what one ppv does well when it makes the rest of your roster looks like shit for the other 364 days of the year

·
Banned
48 Posts
I couldn't imagine Ronda having to lay down to one of those Bella girls... Oh my God the thought of her losing to one of them makes me want to vomit.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Maria Menounos was also at Summer Slam, maybe she will be back and at Wrestlemania. Hell wouldn't be the first time she wrestled or the first time she wrestled at Wrestlemania. So why is no one speculating that?

Seriously I can't imagine her ever wrestling for WWE when she makes more in UFC than she likely ever would in WWE. And doesn't have to travel 4 nights a week or more to make it.

If she ever does show up in WWE it will probably be in some capacity like Mike Tyson, I.E. not as a wrestler and only be for one angle. But I don't believe Summerslam is hinting that. It isn't the first time she showed up to a WWE show.

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
I couldn't imagine Ronda having to lay down to one of those Bella girls... Oh my God the thought of her losing to one of them makes me want to vomit.
She'd wrestle one match, which she'd certainly win. The celebrities always go over - If Vince would allow a multiple time World Champion like Big Show take the fall to Mayweather, then he'd let Ronda annihilate The Bella's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts