Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Lucas Landslide
1,724 Posts
Its disappointing ive had a gutfull of ex wwe people.

Vickie and now this fellow whats next fucking eugene getting a job?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its disappointing ive had a gutfull of ex wwe people.

Vickie and now this fellow whats next fucking eugene getting a job?
You should've known this was going to happen based off of the company's track record of hiring people they don't need. They're shooting themselves in the foot again.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
You should've known this was going to happen based off of the company's track record of hiring people they don't need. They're shooting themselves in the foot again.
I had my money on D-List celebrity to be honest. I wasn't expecting yet ANOTHER former WCW/WWE guy from the late 1990's.

AEW should hire Sting and have him win the World Title. Might as well go full Nitro 1998.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Behind the scenes, yeah. He doesn't need to be on TV fucking around with the shitfest that is Jericho Vs Orange though.
Who says he won't be hired backstage? I'm just glad it's not someone stupid. I thought for a second we would get a mr khan character and Jericho would be feuding with Tony.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Who says he won't be hired backstage? I'm just glad it's not someone stupid. I thought for a second we would get a mr khan character and Jericho would be feuding with Tony.
Nobody. My argument is he shouldn't be on TV especially when you had 18 former WWE guys on your two hour TV show this week.

And I'm a huge Bischoff fan. I went to a talk of his last year and listened to him for 3 hours in a small theatre but coming from a huge Eric B fan we don't need him on TV when you're already slowly getting the reputation of the promotion where ex WWE guys go when WWE doesn't want them anymore.

·
Angry at refs
3,252 Posts
I'd rather Eric in a backstage role. If this is seen as a 'tryout' for AEW, then sure, give it a go.
Having actual input from his work over the years would be great for AEW but in no way should they give him any form of control. TNA showed us that.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
I'd rather Eric in a backstage role. If this is seen as a 'tryout' for AEW, then sure, give it a go.
Having actual input from his work over the years would be great for AEW but in no way should they give him any form of control. TNA showed us that.
What do you mean? When they gave Eric full control he produced one of their best time periods.He's also much better and much more experienced than literally anyone else in AEW.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Obviously a thread full of negativity but I'm pleased with it. Was also expecting a Z list celebrity. Much rather Eric than the horseshit involving the likes of Mike Tyson

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Best periods? HH + EB era TNA was a train wreck from day 1.
That's not true though. You need to do your research sir.

2011, 2012 and 2013 were all considered really good years for them. Eric left when the Spike deal ended and TNA just died down to what it is today.

·
Angry at refs
3,252 Posts
That's not true though. You need to do your research sir.

2011, 2012 and 2013 were all considered really good years for them. Eric left when the Spike deal ended and TNA just died down to what it is today.
2011, 2012 and 2013 were hard to watch. A lot of bad shit, not all bad, but a lot of it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts