Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do u guys think the rock will make a special appearance??? some people said he will on raw but he didnt i thought so to because tht same day 11 years ago chris jericho interupted him do u think he or steve austin will make an apperance??????

watever happend to the boogeyman and hornswoggle??

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Ok, no Rock or Austin on Smackdown for a long time.

Hornswaggle probably has a hard time getting up the step onto the WWE travel bus from arena to arena, that's why he can't make it.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Your browser should come with a spell check.

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Naw even I gave up on Rock coming back meh summerslam is the last hope. Boogeyman got released and hornswoggle is in a vegetative state with the undertaker.

·
RIP Fredo
3,105 Posts
The Rock or Stone Cold aren't coming back. Ted DiBiase has a better chance getting over as he is now, then either of this two showing up.​

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
my head hurts :\

not too sure what the op is getting at lol
Rock or aurtin or boogeyman or hornswoggle wont make a surprise appearence on smckdown. Raw maybe but not smackdown.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I got tired of holding my breath while reading and confused on where to pause to understand your thoughts... I think commas and dots where created for some reason..

Anyway, I don't see any Rock or Austin appearance on SD. If they ever appear, it will be on the main show, and live: RAW.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
do u guys think the rock will make a special appearance??? some people said he will on raw but he didnt i thought so to because tht same day 11 years ago chris jericho interupted him do u think he or steve austin will make an apperance??????
What is this supposed to mean?

First you ask whether the Rock will make a special appearance or not. Then you state that it was rumored for Raw, but it never happened. Then you ascribe the cause to Chris Jericho interrupting him on the same day 11 years ago (?!) Finally you pose if either the Rock or Austin will ever make special appearance.

What is this? The Rock making a special appearance on Raw doesn't even belong in this section. Now for whatever reason the Rock has chosen not to return, it is not because he was interrupted by Jericho in a scripted segment. Austin and the Rock may make appearances on Raw, but they'll certainly not come to Smackdown. The closest you can get is a taped promo on a special occasion like the 10th anniversary of Smackdown. Nothing else.

watever happend to the boogeyman and hornswoggle??
How is this related to the topic of your post? Anyways, Boogeyman has been released, and Hornswoggle has gone to the fiery depths of hell, where he is going to stay for the rest of eternity.

·
Registered
417 Posts
oh dear god!

Interesting thought how many people sign up to Wrestlingforum and instantly start a pointless thread about The Rock, or Stone Cold, or...........The Boogeyman (Really??!? There were so many better wrestlers you could have picked to bring up. Gillberg! The Shock Master. Seriously anyone!)

first off, The Rock (if he returns) will return when he wants to and it wont be on Smackdown, it will be on Raw as the guest host (or something)

Stone Cold will only make an appearance when the WWE needs him to. I.e gimmick matches at PPVs as special Referee.

The Boogeyman was released a looooong time ago.
Hornswoggle died when DX died. (I hope)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts