Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STOP and remember during the ATTIUDE era it was pretty routine and entertaining when they used these. Today it is bland or trivial and curious to write a thread about. At the expense of putting WWE under the microscope, here's an interesting question.

What gimmicks will replace these today? Back in the day these were a large part of the routine of the big matches. Lol will we soon be seeing anything similar?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I'm almost certain that you will see another era where the Spanish Announce table is featured in a spot nearly every week at some point or another. The wrestling business is cyclical after all.

Reactions: MOUNTAIN

·
Registered
567 Posts
Poor Carlos Cabrera and Hugo Savinovich (as it was then) they got it every PPV!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wasn't there one where the other announce tables were destroyed but theirs? I remember laughing at that because they seemed to have a big smile about it!

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
Wasn't there one where the other announce tables were destroyed but theirs? I remember laughing at that because they seemed to have a big smile about it!
I believe so. But then their table got commandeered and they got screwed over yet again. :lol

·
Banned
80 Posts
They need to have Lawler's table have a diva put through it every night to the tune of Cherry Pie.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Well, if Randy Orton leads the era, the table will never be broken again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts