Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get ready for more Southpaw Regional Wrestling, WWE’s sketch comedy series about a fictional 1980’s professional wrestling regional territory.

As noted, WWE recently filmed material for new episodes of Southpaw. According to PWInsider, the next batch of shows will feature new characters portrayed by Seth Rollins, New Day, Rhyno and more. There’s also talk of more Southpaw merchandise.

Following the success of the initial run, it should be interesting to see if WWE releases the new content on Youtube or if they premiere on the WWE Network.
http://www.sescoops.com/southpaw-regional-wrestling-new-cast-members/

I'm excited by this news. I thought the original 4 episodes of Southpaw Regional Wrestling were hilarious and a lot of fun to watch. I can't wait for the next installments. (Y)

Reactions: The One Man Gang

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Perfectly fine by me, but I'd definately keep Cena and Fandango with their characters as the anchors. Chett Chetterfield's mannerisms were great and Cena's impression was just spot on for cheesy 1970s/early 80s southern territories :maury

Last go around was spectacular.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
As long as Fandango is still on it then I'm cool. But watch the New Day to go OTT and try to ruin the whole thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts