Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...BlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

A South African big game hunter was crushed to death by an elephant on a Zimbabwe game reserve, according to South African outlet News 24.

Theunis Botha, 51, was leading a hunt when his group stumbled upon a breeding group of elephants at a game reserve near Hwange National Park Several on Friday afternoon, Zimparks spokesman Simukai Nyasha told The Telegraph. The group of elephants charged at the group and the hunters shot at them, News 24 reported.

News 24 reported that Botha was crushed after one of the members of the group shot an elephant after she lifted Botha with her trunk. The elephant collapsed and fell on top of Botha, crushing him.
Aw, what a farking shame.

:booklel

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
Not surprised that a leftist values the life of an animal over that of a human.

So Mr. Leftist, how often do you eat meat?

·
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

LOL, really?

I mean, I sort of predicted some goof would try this line of thinking, but I didn't think you'd take the bait. Guess I overrated you.

Sorry I triggered you, dude.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
LOL, really?

Sorry I triggered you, dude.
Triggered? I'm just making a simple statement about the twisted morality of a meat eater devaluing the life of a hunter to the point of laughing about it.

Why can't you be outraged by hunting without considering the life of a hunter worthless at the same time?

·
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Triggered? I'm just making a simple statement about the twisted morality of a meat eater devaluing the life of a hunter to the point of laughing about it.
What's the morality here? You're getting a sad about a guy who made a choice to step into the domain of nature (when I'm sure he had the upper hand) and lost to animals who defended themselves.

To think, he could have spent his weekend working at a soup kitchen, fixing his car or having sex with hookers instead.

And let's be honest, he's a poacher.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
What's the morality here? You're getting a sad about a guy who made a choice to step into the domain of nature (when I'm sure he had the upper hand) and lost to animals who defended themselves.

To think, he could have spent his weekend working at a soup kitchen, fixing his car or having sex with hookers instead.
So you disagree with his life choices, but how do those life choices devalue his life to the point of laughing at his death?

When you buy meat, aren't you making the same choice - except that you're letting someone else kill your meat for you ... so would that devalue you to the point of being mocked - say if you got killed by a shopping cart at a grocery store?

And let's be honest, he's a poacher.
But we don't even execute mass murderers anymore in most civilized societies. Most liberal schools of thought are anti-execution even though there's a case to be made for them.

·
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet the the name Botha has something to do with how disturbed you clearly are, doesn't it?

Anyway, you're off the deep end buddy. Sorry for your loss.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
I bet the the name Botha has something to do with how disturbed you clearly are, doesn't it?

Anyway, you're off the deep end buddy. Sorry for your loss.
"Off the deep end" is just leftist speak for being unable to explain their twisted morality where they create chosen groups to protect and cherish, but laugh at the deaths of the groups they disagree with.

·
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, "off the deep end" was a term famously invented by Saul Alinsky and fostered by Soros and the "deep state".

Ooooh, wait......deep end....deep state......am I sensing a trend here?

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
Good riddance. Laws of nature, kill or be killed. He went for the kill, failed and was the one killed in the end. He even had an unfair advantage in the form of a gun, but still failed. I mean, yes, a human death is not a good thing, but if you go out with the intention to kill, be prepared to die. He made a clear choice knowing the consequences.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
Yes, "off the deep end" was a term famously invented by Saul Alinsky and fostered by Soros and the "deep state".

Ooooh, wait......deep end....deep state......am I sensing a trend here?

Looks like you're gotten to and simply cannot explain how laughing at a human death is rational. I just think that it makes you morally twisted. Probably not as much as the hunter, but in the same general category of people.

·
Premium Member
9,434 Posts
This WaPo article gives much more about the story. Apparently they were hunting large cats (lion, leopard) when they stumbled on the elephants. Says this was going to be his last hunt. A friend of his died last month while hunting, killed by crocodiles.

I'm sad for the elephant that died; it was just defending itself and its herd. I'm sad for the hunter's family as well. His five children don't have a father now.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
What a loser you must be to get upset at people laughing that a piece of shit poacher was killed by the same animal he killed.

Comparing it to eating meat is ridiculous. People eat meat to survive, because ya know, meat is food. Hunting animals for tusks, skins, or trophies is completely different.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
Looks like you're gotten to and simply cannot explain how laughing at a human death is rational. I just think that it makes you morally twisted. Probably not as much as the hunter, but in the same general category of people.
Even if it's irrational, it doesn't necessarily make it bad. Humans do a lot of things that are irrational. All the phobias are irrational fears, sometimes our bodies just do irrational things, like laughing at a funeral for the stupidest reason, who hasn't done that? Laughing at a death is not good, but depending of the circumstances, it may not be a bad thing either.

Also, saying that someone who laughs at a death is in the same category of people as someone who kills is just ridiculous.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
@Curry @AryaDark @Banez @MrMister good thing I stopped playing before this stupid Un'Goro shit came out. :kobe8

WHY THE FUCK DON'T TAGS WORK??????

You really are a gimmick now aren't you? :mj4

1 - 20 of 60 Posts