Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,228 Posts
Yeah not helping your case. You're one of those "I'm a fan BUT" all the time people. You weren't a real fan before Monday either, but at least you've stopped pretending. Just be honest about where you stand. If you're a fan, you're a fan, & if you aren't, you aren't. Who were you trying to please?

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,228 Posts
Your Sig is hilarious all that feuds you overcame :maury :Jordan ?? you a true troll how did you manage to get all those red reps without ever getting banned is a miracle you need a hobby dude.
This is his hobby lol, dude's a fucking moron.

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,228 Posts
That little childish giggle he did after saying tater tots was worse than him saying tater tots. He sounded like a 5 year old that just said a naughty word, it was ridiculous.
My nine year old son is more edgy.

And quick witted.

Reactions: Stone cold-Y2J

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,228 Posts
He is not good on promos despite that they continue to give him unbearable mic time.On the other hand they are not even giving little mic time to ambrose who is clearly one of best mic workers on the roster
Yep, the WWE has their 2 best mic workers going at it over the I-C title right now, but neither were given a single thing to say in they go-home Raw before their PPV showdown. But Reigns, got 10 + excruciating minutes on the mic. That's like not letting Triple H and The Rock have any promos before their I-C title matches, because Stone Cold was the only one that could cut promos to look stronger than everyone else.

·
#WWELogic
3,875 Posts
From 2002-2004 they were doing terrible trying to draw younger kids to the product.
- Brock Lesnar's debut
- HBK returns to WWE
- the nWo
- Hogan v. Rock
- The Elimination Chamber
- RAW & Smack down as separate brands
- The Smackodwn Six
- Eddie's WWE Title win
- JBL's persona
- Evolution
- John Cena as a WATCHABLE character
- Hogan, Goldberg, Nash & Flair
- Trish, Lita, Victoria, Molly Holly,
- Austin/Rockk III
- Rock in Concert
- HLA
- Meaningful HIAC, TLC, Cage ect matches
- The development a TRUE mid-card title importance
- WM XIX & XX
- Paul Heyman writes SD

#ThemGLORYdays

#FUCKINGKIDS this is why WRESTLING fans can't have nice things with all those RUGRATS & soccer moms around

·
Registered
40 Posts
"It's like if I baked 3 cakes, & I get told I'm coming along because the first 2 are good, yet when the third one is bad apparently I'm a shit baker. None of this works like that lol"

If you baked three cakes and the first two were okay but the last was really terrible, I'd think you were a bad baker. I would think you had mediocre talent for baking. Now just imagine you made three delicious cakes, or two delicious cakes and one average cake, or even three PRETTY GOOD cakes. Then I'd think you were alright. Oh but Roman's first two cakes weren't exactly good either btw.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
We hate the guy let's spend all our time discussing him.
Talk good about me, talk bad about me, just talk about me

This is why Reigns is not going anywhere. He is a top guy for life

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,228 Posts
It is a shame they're booking him this insanely strong, even though he's losing it's always a dirty loss or a cash in after tough matches..

I don't see the logic, Reigns really doesn't need to win every match and I don't think him getting pinned occasionally takes that much away from him
Didn't take anything away from The Rock or Bryan who got beat all the time, the people just loved and supported them more and hoped they'd win the next time.

·
Banned
677 Posts
I was behind Roman in the Shield and post Shield when he was still the brooding asskicker. Now since they insist on the superman booking and Cena 2.0 kiddie shit, and absolutely abysmal, beyond cringe worthy promos I just can't stand the fucking guy. It's a shame too, WWE had something good and Vince is destroying this guy with real wrestling fans. Fuck the kids. Time for the wrestlers AND the fans to take this shit back from kiddie land Disney bullshit.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Yeah not helping your case. You're one of those "I'm a fan BUT" all the time people. You weren't a real fan before Monday either, but at least you've stopped pretending. Just be honest about where you stand. If you're a fan, you're a fan, & if you aren't, you aren't. Who were you trying to please?
I was a fan, but I wasn't blind nor stupid.

Just because I support a wrestler, doesn't mean I need to like/enjoy EVERYTHING they do. I was a fan of Roman knowing that he had poor mic skills, knowing that he needed to improve in the ring to become the face. That's why I was a fan. I wanted to be on that bandwagon during his journey to becoming great. I knew he needed to improve in places, and I wasn't blind to it.

·
Banned
6,087 Posts
being carried by Ambrose and Rollins helped that and he was never given a mic
Vince doesnt understand this guy has worse mic skills than Ryback but we still get a mic shoved on to him for his roman recaps raw and his terrible promos
There's that. There's also his whole demeanor that was different, he was like a crazed fucking killer. Like the dude Eddie from The Howling.

Him and the Usos should turn heel and become a bunch of animalistic Berzerkers.

·
Banned
732 Posts
I was a fan, but I wasn't blind nor stupid.

Just because I support a wrestler, doesn't mean I need to like/enjoy EVERYTHING they do. I was a fan of Roman knowing that he had poor mic skills, knowing that he needed to improve in the ring to become the face. That's why I was a fan. I wanted to be on that bandwagon during his journey to becoming great. I knew he needed to improve in places, and I wasn't blind to it.
I am booking you in a feud.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,086 Posts
What's so bad about not liking a wrestler anymore ? That didn't make you a real fan from the start ? People grow sour on wrestlers for whatever reason that doesn't mean they weren't a avid fan at one point. That's like saying "since I grew tired of my girlfriend I was never her real boyfriend"

101 - 115 of 115 Posts