Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Nitemare I'm sorry about what I posted on Angels forum and please can you put it back up I won't do it again.

N

·
0 Posts
I got rid of it because it had no purpose of being there...

I posted something in the staff forum like 3 days ago. Tardy did a long time ago. It was useless.

N

·
0 Posts
No. No one deserves their own forum. That is how it is. Don't like it? Too bad. It's got no reason being there. Say whatever, you can't put it up. So too bad.

I think we should make 6,000 forums; one for each member. What do you say?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I get your point but there should be a Mods forum or something like that where we can talk to the Mods and about them maybe

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I say we have fifty for those of us that matter. Also, the idea that this person would have enough of an impact to have my forum removed is palpable and laughable.

N

·
0 Posts
I say......NO!

We have a mods forum. problem there is you can't view it. haha.......

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
And, by the way, JZA - would you be able to change the image in your sig from a bitmap to a jpg? Because I'm on cable, and it's still taking a while to download.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Just open your Photo Editor, click Save As, and on the drop down menu under where you enter the file name, select JPG. Then just upload it to your account and change the address in your sig. No biggie.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Can you please change your sig cause it freaks me out. Apart from the fact that someone wants Angel in their sig, you seem a little obsesed with her...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts