Wrestling Forum banner

Sorry I just had to make this thread.

3747 41
But whats up with people thinking that Christian doesn't deserve main event status? No arguments or anything, I am just a little baffled as to why?
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
440 Posts
I'm a big fan of Christian but the fact is he just doesn't get that 'main event' reaction when he goes out. Even during his matches the crowds are mostly quiet. It's a shame considering there seems to be so many Christian fans.

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts
I mean I guess it's because Christian has been in WWE for almost 10 years now and he's only been pushed to the main event scene like once and that push was short-lived. I guess they feel as if if WWE hasn't done it by now then they never will.

· Registered
2,775 Posts
A lot of people feel like he is main-event worthy, but according to various reports over the years, Vince supposedly does not see him as a main-eventer.

Too bad really, he's just as good as Edge, IMO...and I'm just as much a fan of Edge as I am of Christian.

· FEED ME LESS!
3,867 Posts
But whats up with people thinking that Christian doesn't deserve main event status? No arguments or anything, I am just a little baffled as to why?
This is what I figured, But come on so was Jeff.

face is vince very much dislikes him for some reason, so he will never get a ME push, because thats how vince works.

· Banned
322 Posts
The only reason is because of Vince McMahon. He truly doesn't believe that he can become a legitimate main event performer for the company. The following article is kind of old, but it does explain the whole situation very well. http://www.thewrestlingcafe.com/christian-to-smackdown.php

· Registered
718 Posts
I think he has all the talent. He can wrestle better than most of the roster, and he is one of WWE's best talkers. Vince simply doesn't like Christian, and he never has. Supposedly it started from the first moment Vince saw Christian's head shots. It doesn't help that Christian went to TNA and actually had success there. Heck he proved that he was perfectly capable of carrying a world title belt. This, however, no doubt added to Vince's distaste for Christian, so the chances of seeing him with a World Title in WWE are slim to non IMO.

· Registered
1,226 Posts
I'm not a fan of Christian but after only recently beginning to pay attention to the WWE again, I was surprised to learn he hasn't held the belt at least once. He was also a good enough talker and heat magnet to be a heel champion. I guess the stars never aligned enough for a title run.

· Registered
820 Posts
I think he has all the talent. He can wrestle better than most of the roster, and he is one of WWE's best talkers. Vince simply doesn't like Christian, and he never has. Supposedly it started from the first moment Vince saw Christian's head shots. It doesn't help that Christian went to TNA and actually had success there. Heck he proved that he was perfectly capable of carrying a world title belt. This, however, no doubt added to Vince's distaste for Christian, so the chances of seeing him with a World Title in WWE are slim to non IMO.
Quoted for truth. Christian is overflowing with potential, and has a lot of gas in the tank. He can still go in the ring, and he certainly hasn't lost any of his charisma. Vince should push him, give him some freedom, let him run with it a bit and see where it goes. The fans loved him back in 2005, they loved him in TNA, they loved him in ECW, and he's starting to get momentum now.

I'm not a 'blind Christian mark', I'm a wrestling fan annoyed with all the hacks and green superstars being force fed to the 'WWE Universe' at the moment. Push this seasoned veteran, give the fans some quality 'sports entertainment', give him his time on the mountain, and show the new guys how it's done.

· Banned
4,265 Posts
Of course he deserves it, I cant seriously believe there are people who think he doesnt, when you look at others who have been pushed into it.

However, deserving it, and actually getting it are two different things.

However, please everybody, carry on making more Christian threads, I enjoy seeing how much it annoys certain posters.

Reactions: dynamite452
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.