Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Southern Pride
4,770 Posts
I do think that it should be pointed out that the "Eva Marie going back to WWE" rumors have been going on for months. Back in December (I think it was) she had apparently met with WWE in Florida and filmed some things. This video may have been one of them. So Eva Marie's return was long before Johnny Ace moved in to the position that he is in now. This isn't a Johnny Ace move.

It is weird that WWE chose to air this NOW after releasing other women. That much I agree. Still hyped to see Eva Marie return though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does Raw really think Eva Marie can save the Raw's Women Division??? Lmao I rather they bring back Victoria, Eve Torres, or even Gail Kim then Eva Marie like damn Raw is really falling off badly 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Save the division? Why does it have to be such an extreme? Eva will be a supporting player who will get heat for the way she looks. Interested to see what the plan is for her before I say it’s a bad call. A little diversity in the division hurts nothing anyway.

·
Waiting for Kawato
1,648 Posts
That gimmick she had going before she left was awesome, and was getting her epic heat, and that there was no payoff was a crime. I'm not sure what the hell they're going for now, but that it appears to be something completely different is a terrible idea.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
4,500 Posts
We're talking about a show that features Lana, Naomi, Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Dana Brooke, The New Day, Jaxson Ryker, Braun Strowman and many other boring individuals, so Eva Marie returning doesn't sound that bad.

All Red Everything
43 Posts
I'm personally pretty excited and hyped that Eva Marie is returning. I think watching her on Total Divas really got me into supporting her as it really gave an insight to who she really is as a person, her struggles and her past. I do hope she has been training and has improved, I really want her to prove everyone wrong in this next run.
She showed great personality on Celebrity Big Brother too. She formed an alliance with 3 other women and tried to call it "The Four Horsemen."

·
Registered
45 Posts
Eva Marie was known as an inexperienced WWE superstar that never found her footing. She didn''t have tremendous success but she showed signs of progression. Since her release, she has been posting her body transformation and workout videos. She has definitely enhanced her body and muscles. Last night of Monday NIght Raw, there was an advertisement made by WWE about Eva-Lution. I was fascinated. What do you guys think is next for the returning WWE star.

I believe she will win a title, or at least be a contender for the women's title.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Why does she look like one of those 45 year old coked up TV housewives? What has she been doing the last 4 years besides drugs? Also she isn't character driven because being terrible isn't a character. She's wooden as fuck on the mic, can't wrestle and looks worse then 4 years ago. It's also hard being a heat magnet with 0 crowd so what's the point? There's better girls on the roster who can do Eva's gimmick of being hot better than her.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Why does she look like one of those 45 year old coked up TV housewives? What has she been doing the last 4 years besides drugs? Also she isn't character driven because being terrible isn't a character. She's wooden as fuck on the mic, can't wrestle and looks worse then 4 years ago. It's also hard being a heat magnet with 0 crowd so what's the point? There's better girls on the roster who can do Eva's gimmick of being hot better than her.
I follow her on Instagram and her and her husband are big time fitness fanatics. I don't get the drug user vibe at all from her.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,147 Posts
she's very pretty. but i would like them to utilise talents like alexa and carmella better rather than just bring in someone who was never that good to begin with.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is going to be a shit storm when she re debuts and beats the likes of Charlotte,Bayley,Becky,Sasha.

I am all for it,The diva resurrection is upon us.
me too, i wanna see her get redemption for being criticized by the fans. She''s gonna prove them wrong. She's more than just a pretty face, she 's gonna take them down I believe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am loving this,not even a fan. Just here for the meltdown when she beats Charlotte,becky,bayley,Sasha in succession. The diva era might be returning. Bring back Sable as her manager and watch shit get real.

61 - 80 of 125 Posts