Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Nice, she's a total babe and she totally get's the entertainment factor of wrestling. I don't give 2 craps if she can't chain wrestle.

If you're upset she is back, I'd have to question your straightness as a man.
If you think someone is gay just because they don't have how attractive female wrestlers are as a priority when enjoying women's wrestling (and besides, I'd rather see naturals like Asuka or Ripley over plastic figurines), then I'd have to question if you're over 13 years old. Supposedly grown men showing off how much hormones-driven they are as if they're teenage wankers. Sigh.

Either way, I don't really care about Eva Marie coming back.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
If you think someone is gay just because they don't have how attractive female wrestlers are as a priority when enjoying women's wrestling (and besides, I'd rather see naturals like Asuka or Ripley over plastic figurines), then I'd have to question if you're over 13 years old. Supposedly grown men showing off how much hormones-driven they are as if they're teenage wankers. Sigh.

Either way, I don't really care about Eva Marie coming back.
lol Rhea Ripley looks like a man. I rest my case.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I think the timing is lousy also. They recently released legitimate talent like Mickie James and Samoa Joe but yet can find room on the payroll for one of the most talentless hires in wrestling history.
You sure can tell John Laurinaitis is back, no doubt with his lingerie catalogue as a guide on how to bastardize women's wrestling once again.

·
Registered
336 Posts
She won't be winning the title so I don't know why anyone's mad. Not like she's going to ruin what's going on in the Raw women's division or Raw in general as there's very little that's good on that show.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It doesn't hurt to have few attractive females on the show over ugly she hulks and she has some charisma and personality and get crowd to react to her which is quite a big achievement . The only people annoyed are Gay Smarks who enjoys jizzing over men 69ing each other in the ring.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
So basically, as bad as the Raw Women's division has been, it's about to get that much worse? Makes me glad I only look up the RK-Bro matches on YouTube.

Guys still pretending Eva Marie is hot? Maybe she used to be, but whatever she's done to herself has her looking like a ******. But, if that's what you're into.

I guess that's why these same guys like to pretend Eva has ever been good when it comes to pro wrestling? She can't wrestle, which isn't a huge deal, but she can't cut a promo, play a character, nor does she have an ounce of charisma. Her "heat" came from the fact she was so terrible at her job, not because she could play an effective heel.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I'll give her a shot and see if she has improved at all just to be fair. But I can't help but get annoyed that they released the Iconics, Mickie James and Chelsea Green but bring back Eva Marie. The women have been treated pretty poorly for a while now, they barely get any time on the shows anymore. The tag title match was like 2 minutes. It is what it is, if WWE wants to feature the women less then go ahead but stop bragging to me about your "women's revolution" bullcrap. The main roster never had an organic women's revolution, the only real revolution happened on NXT and the main roster turned it into a marketing and virtue signaling campaign.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
I'm personally pretty excited and hyped that Eva Marie is returning. I think watching her on Total Divas really got me into supporting her as it really gave an insight to who she really is as a person, her struggles and her past. I do hope she has been training and has improved, I really want her to prove everyone wrong in this next run.

41 - 60 of 125 Posts