Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Raw really think Eva Marie can save the Raw's Women Division??? Lmao I rather they bring back Victoria, Eve Torres, or even Gail Kim then Eva Marie like damn Raw is really falling off badly 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

·
Premium Member
12,439 Posts
Sorry??! Finally something I can look forward to on Monday Nights! 🙏

Great package too, Eva sounds more comfortable than ever. If she's really been serious with the training then it's game over 😂 a title for All Pink Everything IS coming.
It's nice to see someone on here who gets it. Eva being back is a good thing.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
hope they bring back the gimmick of the ridiculous announcer guy who talks about how great she is and her trying to sneak out of matches. That was more entertaining than anything Bayley has ever done.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,804 Posts
Let's see if she has improved. Bit weird though that there's some women not being used, some get released and they bring back eva wtf
Because she's a heat magnet. She gets a big reaction good or bad which is a hell of a lot better than barely being noticed.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
What's wrong with her being marketed for her looks?

A woman has a right to sell her sexuality and attractive looks, wouldn't it be sexist to be against that?
There's nothing wrong with it, but I just think it will be tougher for her to be taken seriously as a wrestler because of it. For a long time WWE's women's division wasn't taken seriously because so many of the women were marketed for their looks first and for their talent second.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts