Wrestling Forum banner

Sorry, but no offense smackdown = Im with stupid..

2343 27
why i say that this dolph/edge storyline stupid...
Albert del rio winning the rumble, boring and not ready
The FUCKING Corre, what is this TNA stable after stable, Nexus not bad.. but Corre seriously sorry seems just a way to hurt Wade Baretts bright fututr

thoughts?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
9,284 Posts
Nothing stupid about the Edge\Ziggler story. Ziggler is sleeping with the boss and it's playing out accordingly.

I don't see what's boring about Alberto Del Rio winning the rumble, I like him in the ring and he's capable of putting on good matches, I don't know if he's "ready" or not but honestly when is anyone ever ready?

I'll agree with the Corre though. All four members are good in their own ways but their music is kinda limp, their name\logo is dumb their shirts are uninteresting, and they're just being Friday Night Nexus.

·
Registered
993 Posts
What's boring about ADR is all his promos are 90% the same. Very predictable and tired, he needs to do something new.

·
SWAG/SPICE
43,122 Posts
Del Rio has a mean sadistic side and it looks good on him, his promos are looking up, and thats coming from me LOL. They could have come up with a better name then Corre, but Their is definitely not doing anything to Wade in the least Wade will always be going up. Wade is pretty much doing these other guys a favor by hanging with them. Dolph/Edge hmmmm not so sure what to say about it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Edge - Dolph feud is going on smoothly. I don't think it is bad. Both of them are giving their best and Vickie is also playing a major role in there!
I don't think ADR winning the Rumble was boring. And I think you have to accept it as he might be the WHC @ 'Mania!
I agree with your point on The Corre. Heath Slater spoils that team. I wish he too goes away, just like Husky. Wade, Zeke and Justin are good in their own ways. Just as @MillionDollarProns said, their merchandise is uninteresting too. Maybe, The Corre is looking uninteresting because they are feuding with the Big Show. The Corre and Edge/'Taker feud will look good though.

·
Registered
993 Posts
What's boring is your constant hatred of the guy, maybe if you did something new you'd have green rep.
Who cares about rep, honestly if you do then your life must suck.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
4,473 Posts
I don't agree with the reasons in the OP, but I do feel Smackdown has waned into the tides of stupidity. My reasons:

Kelly Kelly/Drew McIntyre angle (continuity's gone for a fuck, seeing Drew showed restraint and Kelly is on her period)
Blatantly obvious direction of Del Rio's fiesta
The WWE World Mixed Gender Handicap Heavyweight Tag Team championship World Title being "defended" solely by women (just not a fan of singles titles becoming tag team matches. I'm all for Divas main eventing every now and then, though. I wish women's wrestling would draw, too.)
Corre going over Santinozlov (seeing Nexus lost to them, and badly)
Storylines just start and end randomly (Wade/Big Show ... Kelly Kelly/Vickie ... Kelly/Drew ... basically everything)
It takes Cena/others ages to beat Big Show, but a stupid looking shoulder tackle (if that) and a badly executed DDT put him away in 3 minutes.
If Mason Ryan can have his match reversed for "beating up" R-Truth AFTER the match, Vickie could reverse Edge's win at RR

That was all last week's Smackdown. Other randoms off the top of my head:
Physics has gone to shit (Cody's nose could have been saved by a thin piece of apparel)
Planet X/Nibiru (random Striker commentary lines)
Kaitlyn jobs out in record time on her FIRST TV appearance to not appear again
Michael Tarver appears to only disappear again
No follow up on Teddy Long
Every time a PPV comes along, the Smackdown before always ends/has some random brawl with the entire roster. The one before RR made no fucking sense.
Wrestling has gone to shit (apart from Kofi Kingston Vs Drew McIntyre and Swagger Vs Mysterio, last week)
Edge Spears Ziggler THREE times, in a row, with Ziggler getting up each time as Creative wants him to take more than one (making the move look weak)
Some WTF's just during Drew's match against JTG:
* What happened to Drew's feud with Trent?
* Why is Kelly Kelly out?
* If she doesn't want anything to do with him, why is she sitting out at ringside for his match?
* Why did Striker say that she is Drew's girl when they never actually got together?
* Why make this squash match five minutes long?
* Why did Kelly Kelly try to get in the ring and look apologetic when she was angry the entire time - not to mention only when Drew had his back turned and was already leaving?
* Why did she feel like he walked out on her, when she a) told him to get lost and B - (see previous question)?

Okay, that's two weeks of Smackdown. I'm done. When the year started both WWE shows were great, now both have gone downhill with TNA iMPACT becoming slightly better. I'm guessing they're having a talent exchange of writers and WWE now has Russo. :cuss::confused::rolleyes:

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,950 Posts
ADR is saying the same shit 'cause A) you need to find him annoying and B) they are stalling a bit until they fully unleash the ADR/Edge feud so they have him cut promos, only for a babyface to come out, they wrestle and ADR gets put over.

·
Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
Huh, I thought that was a post about the ridiculous yet funny main event that made no sense.

But in response to your question, yes, this is pro wrestling. They think youre incredibly stupid. They could be right too.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Alberto Del Rio is not boring and repetitive... but you already knew that.

Wade Barrett's job right now is to get the other Corre members over. The same idea as Nexus except now it's much more concentrated.

Barrett will be a star soon enough don't worry.

·
Registered
866 Posts
why i say that this dolph/edge storyline stupid...
Albert del rio winning the rumble, boring and not ready
The FUCKING Corre, what is this TNA stable after stable, Nexus not bad.. but Corre seriously sorry seems just a way to hurt Wade Baretts bright fututr

thoughts?
1) Edge/ Ziggler storyline - how is it stupid? u gave no explanation. It isn't stupid, although silly things have happened, like women defending the WHC title, but they all served a purpose. They show Ziggler wanting the title and the Boss trying her best to get him it. It's something for Edge to do until EC, since they have to pretend that he can lose the title b4 WM.

2) ADR winning the rumble - how can that be boring, yes I agree he isn't over enough to be considered the best candidate amongst the rising stars, but it wasn't a boring win. Boring would have been having someone that's done it all already winning.

3) The Corre - No, this isn't TNA with stables every year and giant stables. Barrett would have been in trouble on his own, not because of talent because he has it, rather because he would have been booked poorly without his boys. If anything his group makes him seem more a threat than anybody else on SD, its more helpful than hurtful, how exactly does his team hurt him anyway? Oh he's not on his own, proving he can beat anybody and hang on his own, well, WWE has booked so many heels to look that strong on their own lately, yeah. Please, Barrett would be unnecessarily trying to prove that he can cut it on his own(basically starting from the beginning) instead of standing out from anyone else on the roster as the leader of a threatening looking group ( Yes, far more threatening than Nexus, who are getting killed on Raw by Satinozlov, Cena and Orton more so Orton). They are actually coming out on top most the time and all members seem to be heading towards something.

Barrett would not look like a threat to the maineventers without his crew, but since he does have them, he can be put into high profile main event situations until he becomes solidified as main event then he can lose his crew and be on his own. It will take a lot less time to do this with him having a team than him being on his own, plus it shows off Barrett's qualities as an evil mastermind. Personally, Barrett on his own would be risky but this method would allow them to produce 4 stars at faster paces than with each on their own (Faster for each of them).

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
What's boring about ADR is all his promos are 90% the same. Very predictable and tired, he needs to do something new.
*psst* Hey bro, ADR repeats himself because he's conceited and thinks everyone watching is a "mentally constipated" idiot. He also introduces himself to the crowd on every show, even after the ring announcer says his name. I think it's, like, his gimmick or something. Pass it on.

Anyway, considering a big fat retired commentator is currently the #1 Contender over on Raw, I think Smackdown could give Hornswoggle a spot in the Elimination Chamber and still be on equal footing.

·
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Are you 12 ?

are you queer?

seriously why it is boring to me, duplicates kinda like Edge/Vickie in a way, how we gonna see Vicki/Zig break up, by let me guess dolph cheating on vicki? its how edge/vicki ending this is why i say its boring..

Why Albert Del Rio should be there? easy guys, remember Rey Rey when he was young was not ready for belt, so he stayed behind.. but why del rio not ready serious, he good and all good promos, but he not been there for like what less than 6 months? i just believe he needs to learn a little more before people can take him serious as a champion.. because if not his title push will be like Rey.

and after thinking who ever said its Wade's turn to push, yea i can agree with that.. so who ever posted about reason for corre good reason.. but wade was not actually pushed to the top? so why is wade pushing when he never received full push of his own. this is part do not understand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.