This Post Is Rated R
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL you guys.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Sooooooooooo.. you like Spoilers huh?

Seriously, I didn't know the result of that match until I read your thread title.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Seriously, I didn't know the result of that match until I read your thread title.
I havn't said anything.Your presuming I'm talking about the result of the match and not the actual match itself.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They will, in time. Miz isn't some random guy like Barrett that Vince enjoys whipping out his dick and pissing on for absolutely no reason. You don't win the main event of WrestleMania and die off forever. Everybody goes through a rough patch, he's on his. He was built up enough in the last few years, he's going through a slump because we have too many other newcomers and returning/soon to be retired veterans that need more focus.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I havn't said anything.Your presuming I'm talking about the result of the match and not the actual match itself.
Well my common sense tells me what the thread title means, lets just leave it at that.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just letting you know that your thread title might be a little obvious and could therefore be considered a spoiler.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Miz is a midcarder, at least he should be. He got a main event push during a really rough period for WWE, and the fans never fully bought into him. He's fine in the midcard though, so long as he doesn't win titles I don't mind him.

Everything about him screams midcarder.

·
What?
13,511 Posts

The PPV finished nearly 5 hours ago, with the match that's being discussed finishing before the PPV even started, nearly 8 hours ago.

Aside from the title not being a spoiler, I don't understand how you can be upset by this being spoiled.

There's no need for this thread, there is already a thread open about the Miz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.