Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Christian will be added to the WHC match at Mania? Yes, I know that the Santino/Kozlov/Show/Kane match hasn't been confirmed yet, but why else would WWE book them to brawl for like 5 minutes after their match was over. And in reality, what other match is Santino going to compete in at WrestleMania if he isn't in this match?

Santino is a very popular character in the WWE (even if he is there for comedic relief), and in all honesty, I don't think WWE can leave out a man who gets pretty great big pops on RAW from a match at Wrestlemania.

That being said, I think it's certain that we will get Corre vs. Kane/Show/Kozlov/Santino in a tornado tag team match or something like that.

So, this leave's Christian out of the card from Wrestlemania. Christian supposedly was in a match against the Corre where he teamed up with Show/Kane/Kingston (according to Dave Meltzer's card anyway).

And with the rumour out that WWE is considering putting Christian in the WMania WHC match as a triple threat, I think it's sage to assume that McMahon will pull the trigger and finally put Christian in the main-event once.

That being said, I still want del Rio to win the title at Mania.

So, thoughts about this?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Re: Soooooo...now that it's Santino/Kozlov/Show/Kane vs. Corre, is it safe to assume.

I hope Santino and Kozlov aren't added to the match as I'd rather see Kane/Show vs. Slater/Gabriel for the belts but it would make sense since they have a history with The Corre. Regardless of who's in the match, The Corre needs to win to keep momentum going.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Re: Soooooo...now that it's Santino/Kozlov/Show/Kane vs. Corre, is it safe to assume.

According to dirtsheets the plan was for Kofi/Kane/Big Show/ Christian vs The Corre. I doubt they'd add Santino and Kozlov to the match although it is a possibility. I think the chances of Christian getting added to the main event are solid enough but lets not get out hopes up just yet lol

·
Registered
14,062 Posts

Kinda late to throw Christian into one of the main events of a Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts

Considering that Santino & Kovlov won and lost the tag titles from Slater and Gabriel and they were part of the segment last night, I think it would only fitting for them to be added to the team with Big Show and Kane. You get two fairly legit tag teams teaming up for a greater cause against a 4-man faction. It's pretty even, and lot better than the randomness of Kofi and Christian being thrown in.

And yes, I would love to see Christian in the WHC title match. You have the history between him and ADR, him and Edge, Edge being the WHC, and ADR as the RR winner, and it could probably be a good match. Also, Edge/ADR just still doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
863 Posts

I don't think Christian should be added to the match, he can be on the sidelines but not in the match.

If Santino and Kozlov are added to this match, Corre have no choice but to win. There is no recovery from losing to a team with Kozlov and Santino in it at a PPV. It's sad that being heel and looking dominant in one showing can result in looking like shit the very next week.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts

But what about Kofi?
It's looking like he may be held off the card at this point and that's a shame. Maybe some random heel like Drew will challenge him for the belt at Mania this week because it's absurd that either of these two wouldn't have a match.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts

Kinda late to throw Christian into one of the main events of a Wrestlemania.
Not really. He's had as much to do with the feud as Edge has right now, it would make sense.

This match hasn't been announced has it? They don't really need to add another two guys in since Show/Kane are capeable of destroying the Corre by themselves so it seems. Just have Kane/Show vs. The Corre for the tag titles, freebird rules.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

According to dirtsheets the plan was for Kofi/Kane/Big Show/ Christian vs The Corre. I doubt they'd add Santino and Kozlov to the match although it is a possibility. I think the chances of Christian getting added to the main event are solid enough but lets not get out hopes up just yet lol
I heard about Kofi ans Christian and it makes no sense. The only reason to put them in the match would be if they're too big to be left off the card and that simply isn't the case. If MITB was happening then they'd be certainties but since it's off the 'mania card there's no place for them.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

If christian is thrown in there for interfering to protect his friend then I guess brodus clay should be thrown in and we can make it a fatal fourway. make as much sense

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts

If christian is thrown in there for interfering to protect his friend then I guess brodus clay should be thrown in and we can make it a fatal fourway. make as much sense
Um...Christian did beat Alberto in a match you know, so technically, he has earned it by beating the number one contender. It makes plenty of sense.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

So what if he beat him? Del rio's number one contendership wasn't on the line. At best, kayfabe wise, that makes him a viable option for the number one contender if del rio wins the title not while he's challenging for it.

·
Registered
157 Posts

I was actually thinking about this today. Santino is such a big draw and to keep him off of Wrestlemania would be kind of stupid IMO. I was just hoping that they didn't just toss him into a few backstage segments.

·
Registered
106 Posts

Christian will either be put in the match or he will be in Edges corner to counter balance for Clay being there. Either way he will somehow be responsible for Edge losing the belt leading to an Edge and Christian feud. I can't see Edge and ADR feuding after the rematch tbh.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

Christian doesn't need to be in the match. He just needs to accompany Edge, to help even the odds since Del Rio will have Brodus Clay.

As for Kofi, they should put him an McIntyre in a ladder match for the IC title. That would really help make WM27 a great card, from a match quality standpoint.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts

im not holding my breath but if santino and kozlov are in this match thats really gonna make it for me, i'll literally not have a thing to complain about on the whole show!

christian doesnt need to be in th edge match like others have said, he can just be in edges corner. its obvious he is going to have some kind of involvement, it would be weird to put him in the tag match, after just coming off a main event cage match with del rio, and winning.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

I want it to be a ladder match Gabriel and Slater vs KaneShow vs Sanlov. It being a ladder match, I'm pretty sure Barret and Zeke will get involved.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

Honestly, I don't care if Barrett's wrestling a donkey at this point. Just announce SOMETHING. It's completely ridiculous that the guy who was the top heel on Raw for 6 months doesn't have a match while Snooki from fucking Jersey Shore, Vickie Guerrero and Michael Cole do.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

Fuck that shit. I say they do Show/Kane vs. Kozlov/Santnio vs. Jackson/Barrett vs. Slater/Gabriel. A 4 way tag team elimination match for the titles. Would be far more entertaining and I think it would really make Kane and Show look bad having them tag with jokes like Santnio and Kozlove

1 - 20 of 34 Posts