Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· I am Jack's broken heart
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Definatly not worth $65 for crappy built up matches such as John Cena vs. The Miz, ADR vs. Edge, and Taker vs. HHH (All they fricken do is stare at each other). I'll probably go on and head over to a streaming and watch it there or something. Anyone have any sites?

Man, I usually buy Wrestlemania EVERY year, but this is the one year that I'm just refusing to buy it. And that's telling something. When a life-long fan is not buying Wrestlemania, we have a problem.

Looks like you won't be getting a million buy's this year Vince :no:

· Plotting time travel mission.
8,793 Posts
You mean to tell me you dont want to pay for the Main Event of heavily promoted Jerry vs Michael Cole at the biggest wrestling event in the world. 2 announcers are fighting at Wrestlemania its a must see....

/Sarcasm

Yeah anyways I think WWE should have instead established a feud with actual wrestlers to be at wrestlemania. People that actually want to see Cole vs King is whats wrong with WWE's audience now a adays.

Oh and I will watch it at my cousins house. I am dissapointed in this years Wrestlemania card overall and I will watch it just becuase there is not much to do on a Sunday night.

· I am Jack's broken heart
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know there's something wrong with Wrestlemania when Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler is built up better then both championship matches. AND when people are specifically BUYING WrestleMania just to see Cole getting beaten the crap out of.

But yeah, obviously I'll watch it. I think everybody will one way or another. But rest assured, WWE won't have me buying Wrestlemania this year. $65 is just way too much. I remember when PPV's used to be like $35.

· Registered
4,669 Posts
A stream? Watching Wrestlemania by yourself sitting at a computer sounds terribly depressing. No wonder people are becoming disenchanted with wrestling when they watch it that way. I'll be enjoying the show with a group of friends marking out like a little kid. Positive mental attitude, bro.

Yeah anyways I think WWE should have instead established a feud with actual wrestlers to be at wrestlemania. People that actually want to see Cole vs King is whats wrong with WWE's audience now a adays.
One of the silliest things I've read this week. Not only are these kind of special attraction matches a big part of wrestling going back to the 60s and 70s, they also serve a necessary role on the show by breaking up the more serious main events. Or would you rather see Eve/Brie Bella? :argh:

Cole/King is a brilliant re-take on the legendary Kaufman/King feud and it's going to be very fun.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.