·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,025 Posts
My avatar is a demon cat. :)

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,605 Posts
Re: Soooo Erick Rowan’s cage?

I'll bet anything that they won't even have a payoff for this angle and will be dropped within the next month.
Exactly, wouldn't surprise me if next week Rowan comes out without the cage and we never here about it again.

I mean did we ever get any kind of pay off or explanation for Shelton's weird promos on Smackdown? no they did them for weeks then just dropped it and never mentioned them again. And did we ever get any kind of pay off for Mojo's backstage segments of him talking to himself in the mirror? hell no, played them for months and just dropped them and sent Mojo to Main Event.

Also why'd they have to start this weird inbred hillbilly shit with Rowan? on Smackdown after he turned on Bryan he was actually interesting, he was finally acting kinda normal and just being a bad ass. But of course Vince has to stick him with a goofy hillbilly from Wrong Turn gimmick of him with a cage with some kind of thing in it.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I guess it’s something for Rowan but it’s so irritating that they went out of their way to rejuvenate him with that Reigns feud (although ditching the payoff to that too as is typical WWE/Vince); then just go back to the psychotic stuff like when he had the masks. I guess Rowan could have pushed for this, but if he has he better have a massive pay off as it just seems nuts to me. It has all opened up for him to have a good crack of being a main player on Raw just with his size, yet is already getting a potentially looney niche. Just seems one step forwards, two steps back after Bryan helping spruce him up.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
There's some good shit in that cage :vince

1 - 20 of 44 Posts