Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4,651 Posts
if you watched nxt season you'll no what im talking about remember how he used to allways shake his head lmao

The only Heath Slater finisher I will ever acknowledge is the Reverse STO because it was nicknamed "The Ginger Snap".

· Registered
5,733 Posts
Personally, I like Slater. He sometimes hits clean finishers, and they all have similar theme of taking his foe's head and throwing himself backwards. With this thread, I have christened all his finishers "pack of ginger snaps." He just plucks one when he feels like it. I find the idea of only one grappling finisher preposterous, but can understand that refining that move and getting it over with the crowd matters.

· Registered
354 Posts
Hes too good
He is not bound to only one finisher like the rest
Like pokemon learn one move per experience level
Heath slater levels up so much that he learns new finishers every week.
CM Punk can only do the GTS because he does not have the ability and talent that Heath Slater does.

· Registered
204 Posts
The reason Slater no longer does the "Sweetness" (Jumping Russian Legsweep) is because its the same move Dolph Ziggler calls the "Zig Zag". In the Wrestling Industry, particulary within the same federation, its frowned upon to do the same or similar finisher as an active wrestler in that particular federation. Obviously there are some exceptions, Kane and Undertaker both do the Tombstone (although Kane rarely uses it) because they are storyline brothers.

When a new guy is starting to get over, if they haven't got a finisher, they usually experiment with different finishing moves each week and will end up picking the one that gets over most (the one that gets the biggest reaction from the crowd or from the boys backstage)

So far i've seen Heath Slater do only three finishers, his "Sweetness", which he quickly stopped using, a Jumping Reverse DDT and another Reverse DDT variation

· Registered
1,362 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.