Wrestling Forum banner

2221 - 2240 of 2891 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Magic has done NUMEROUS scummy things this game, and yet multiple people have them on their town lists. Starting with you, what am I missing? What differences have you personally noticed between Magic's scum and town game? SAME QUESTION APPLIES TO OTHERS.

I had to quote this :lmao :lmao :lmao
what have you, personally, noticed different between my town game and my scum game? Seeing as this question apples to ALL, I'd love to know.

NUMEROUS scummy things being lynching you over gambit. :ti

Why not lead the gambit lynch, pin the blame on you, and then lynch you the next(this being your first life)? Would have been just as easy to do.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
You're afraid of dancing with me. You're afraid of the darkness of night. You're afraid of a dry bar.

You are beyond help. Petulent little geek whose ego blinds their ability to play the game properly. Again with the obvious. What a hopeless geek you are.

Who am I tunneling? :lmao GambWOAT fails again. We may get another Gambitdown if anyone puts a vote on him in the next phase. I hope scum shoot at me because I have swapped myself with you again. So if you want to survive you'd best commute again :)

The only thing forced is when I force my fist down your throat for the attitude you're displaying. I do want to know how I played this heroic last game that people are comparing me to. I've been inactive due to work, and now I'm trying to make up for lost time. It does make a difference when I actually get some time to look back on the game and make some observations that have more substance behind them than a random vote or two.

Also, is IMPULSE saying he copped me night 2? If he is, then that's bullshit because he would have got a cop result on Croft, not me.
Wow you call me petulant.

The fact you say my ego blinds my play when all you have done is use your role in the most god awful way protecting yourself over the jailkeeper and confirned town. Trying to get me killed because you dislike me instead of scum. Now trying to force me to use another commute shot. Wow that is great town play. How about you fucking use your role properly instead of acting like you matter more then confirmed town. Why were you not on venom? Why do you refuse to protect croft or even big man?

I will rant more when I am dead but the fact is I don't rate myself as better then most players.

But you? I know I am miles better then you. You have no right to call anyone WOAT so shut the fuck and how about you actually play like a competent player before you call out anyone else's play.

I am not going to dictated on how to use my role by someone like you especially in such a scummy way. I will not change my role usage so if I die I hope your lynched for it :)

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Don't worry about me.
Okay Fitz.

if he was scum don't you think he would try way harder because he enjoys playing as scum more than he does as town?
Well before I went on a small hiatus, he had a pretty good Town game in DC Mafia. Think I remember him saying he'd always accept a Recruit or some shit in my game though, so he definitely prefers being Scum.

Anyway main scum reads atm are fourth wall and bullseye. No way town can be as awful as bullseye has been. Too forced

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
I did think sXe was copped Town, but totally forgot about the whole Redirector shenanigans, so I can still see that. His attacks aren't really logical, especially of LC knowing full well she's confirmed Town. Could be a too dumb to be scum thing he's trying to pull off. Picking arguments is the easiest way for him to look like he's doing something, and it's pretty much what he's been doing the whole game.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Plus the fact you still act like lady croft could be scum is one of the most silly things I have read. Big man knows the difference between a confirmed and unconfirmed masons. Lady croft and him are confirmed town.
No they aren't. Yes, they may be masons, but they are not confirmed town. If you'd cease to be so dense and factor that into your calculations for a moment you would see that.

Anyway main scum reads atm are fourth wall and bullseye. No way town can be as awful as bullseye has been. Too forced
Yet IMPULSE copped me town. Can't you see I am OBVIOUSLY town? Failing again are we, GamWOAT?

Nobody has answered that, btw, on whether he said he copped me on N1 or not. That is the only night he could have done so as I redirected myself the other 2 nights.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
They said were confirmed in the QT sXe. Add that to the fact Croft's play is clear Town.

Eh, I think it was Night 1 he Copped you, as I'm p. sure it was me on Night 2. I don't even know anymore. Was your Night 1 use confirmed at all sXe?

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
They said were confirmed in the QT sXe. Add that to the fact Croft's play is clear Town.

Eh, I think it was Night 1 he Copped you, as I'm p. sure it was me on Night 2. I don't even know anymore. Was your Night 1 use confirmed at all sXe?
I know they said they were confirmed in the QT, but I don't want to assume they are automatically town. Scum masons do exist, as rare as they are. Thanks for explaining in a civil manner though.

Well that would check out then. Yes, Venom confirmed my role usage on N1, saying he tried to target Magic and got Gambit. I switched roles targetting Magic to Gambit.

Random point - I think Kenny is scum. I'll lead a case during the day phase.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,231
Night 4

An eventful night was had, there were bullets flying everywhere.

The first to lose his life, whilst hanging out with his wife, wife Big Man. He was shot directly in the face.

Congratulations Big_Man, you are Donna Winston, Mason. Charming Aligned

You are married to a member of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle club. You have trust issues with the club but are loyal to your husband. This loyalty could be your downfall, you will die with your husband if he is targeted for a kill at night and it is successful.

You may communicate in your Mason QT here;

THE WINSTONS QT

You win when all threats to the town of Charming have been eliminated.

Good Luck

The Fourth Wall was minding his own business, he was shot in the neck, he bled out...

Congratulations The Fourth Wall, you are David Hale, Back-up Cop. Charming Aligned

You are the deputy to the Chief of the Charming Police Department. This makes you the back-up Cop. When and if the Cop is killed you will become the full cop and this will mean you can PM me the name of a player you wish to target at night and you will learn your targets alignment.

Good Luck

Bullseye was working hard in his office when he decided to Lawyer some mother fuckers, he wouldn't last the night as out of nowhere he was shot, he wouldn't survive.

Congratulations Bullseye, you are Rosen, Redirector. Charming Aligned

You are the lawyer for The Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle club. You have a personal and professional relationship with the club. You are the redirector, which enables you to redirect any actions targeting a player and you may give me the name of another player of whom those actions will target in their place.

Good Luck

Suddenly, Lawls was snatched in to a van and delivered to a door he was not expecting, he too was shot. Maybe it was deaths door...

Congratulations Lawls, you are Marcus Alverez, Roleblocker. Enemy of Charming Aligned

You are the President of The Mayans Motorcycle club and local rivals of the Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle club. You are responsible for destroying a large supply of guns that belonged to SAMCRO. During this game you are the Roleblocker, you may select a player in the game and PM me their name during the night phase, you will block any role they have.

You win when the enemies control the majority of the vote.

Good Luck.

You may communicate with the rest of your team at this here Quick topic link

ENEMIES OF CHARMING

It is now day 5. With 12 players alive. 7 voted needed for a lynch.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
so i have no results b/c lawls died

i copped him b/c cp told me. no one offered any suggestions so i followed his lead.

going into joking mode because i tried serious and realized no one reads what i said. it's idiotic for someone to ask repeatedly why my opinion on a redirector change when he played bad. hell using the word change sounds stupid, when all i did was try to get a confirmation on his night one usage or try to see if there was room for a lie. it's isn't rocket science.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
everyone left who hasn't claimed should

listen to me since i am practically confirmed. fourth said he would be alerted when the cop died, meaning DAN wasn't it. so it has to be me, lol if sweenz wasted his cop on me. such a waste of an usage.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
this doesn't matter since i'm basically confirmed, but how does the character thing work. i don't remember chr1sto giving a character. if i found out that isn't a role and yet i wasn't pressured to claim i feel bad for the next town, they'll have to endure harry potter levels of ignorance from me.

Kenny is probably scum.

2221 - 2240 of 2891 Posts