Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just listening to Hinder - Take it to the limit and I think it would be a great choice for a PPV theme in the future.

So I figured I would start a thread and see what you guys think would make good PPV themes in the future x

·
WITNESS ME
727 Posts
Was actually just talkin to my cousin the other day about this... Bwahaha. I thought this for the next Wrestlemania at Madison Square Garden would be fucking epic:
The lyrics are a bit raunchy though and it'll be quite outdated by the time WM gets back to NYC (probably not until WM: XXX).

·
Registered
248 Posts
public enemy bring the noise get the crowd amped up more before the ppv

about time we started hearing old songs for ppvs sick of the crap they have goin for there theme songs

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Anything original that Jim Johnston writes.

Every other shitty rock song they use, no.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Re: Songs that would make good PPV themes - Manic Street Preachers

The Manic Street Preachers are a great band from south Wales - that's in Wales the country, not Australia. Their tunes range from lightish metal to strings laden popish rock.
Take your pick...

Peeled Apples

Judge Yrself

Of Walking Abortion

Patrick Bateman (sounds like Motorhead)

Motorcycle Emptiness

Motown Junk

Found That Soul

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Was actually just talkin to my cousin the other day about this... Bwahaha. I thought this for the next Wrestlemania at Madison Square Garden would be fucking epic:
The lyrics are a bit raunchy though and it'll be quite outdated by the time WM gets back to NYC (probably not until WM: XXX).
Would be good for a PPV being held at MSG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts