Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Emmanuelle
#OTBRHHODESEA #CHELSHIV
13,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you dare be sour and list those damn things that you like. My list would look like this:

Karrion Kross as NXT Champion
The storyline between Cameron Grimes and Ted DiBiase
The Way & the storyline between Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis
Legado Del Fantasma (Santos Escobar is great)
Hit Row
Seth Rollins' current SmackDown Savior gimmick
The Intercontinental Championship scene involving Apollo Crews, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Big E
Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode as a tag team (sad that they lost the titles last night)
Aleister Black's vignettes
The storyline between Roman Reigns, Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso

As you can see, I listed 5 things from NXT and 5 things from SmackDown. I'm glad that I started watching SD again.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
11,521 Posts
.. I got nothing.
I like individual wrestlers such as AJ Styles, Orton, Miz, and I don´t mind others like KO, Ripley or Cesaro.

But none of them is where they should be. AJ and Orton shouldn´t be stuck in Tag team purgatory, Miz shouldn´t be treated as a joke. Ripley shouldn´t be in storylines with Charlotte (nobody deserves to be punished that hard..except maybe Alexa Bliss because she agreed to the stupid "fiend" gimmick)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Roman Reigns, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte are big-time. Velveteen Dream (if he ever repents and comes back), Bianca, Raquel, and Montez Ford have a chance at that too.

Karrion Kross is the most legit psycho type character they've had in a minute (but they're already indy-fying him on NXT so my hopes aren't high for him on RAW).

MVP has been a revelation since last year.

·
Emmanuelle
#OTBRHHODESEA #CHELSHIV
13,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some other interesting storylines from NXT: Franky Monet messing with the women's division and the Dakota/Raquel alliance (I like Raquel as a dominant heel champion, but it seems that she's turning face. Raquel giving Mercedes props after their match got Dakota mad. I can see Dakota turning on Raquel soon, but until then Raquel needs more feuds.)

And back to SmackDown: Nakamura stealing Corbin's crown was nice. I'm wondering if this leads to a new King of the Ring tournament. I'd like to see that because I'm tired of this King Corbin gimmick.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,067 Posts

she's the only thing keeping me together.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
1) Lashley having a good run with MVP by his side. I wish the Hurt Business stayed together longer, but his run is still very good.

2) Roman Reigns having a complete character overhaul and being the star and champion I knew he could be. His family drama with the Usos is great. His feud with Jey was great and the feud on the horizon with Jimmy is spicing things back up.

3) Women's Division is still the best in wrestling! Established stars like Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and Asuka working with and putting over new talent like Bianca and Rhea is really elevating the division. The newbie champions still need more seasoning (especially young Rhea) but the future is bright. When Becky Lynch returns, that will only make things all the more better.

4) Competent production as far as camera angles, stunts, etc. Whether we like the booking, WWE will make it look like what it is supposed to look like!!! If they promise an exploding ring, you will get it! If someone falls off a cage into metal and "concrete", they will make it look as good as it should.

5) Professionally worked matches! Yeah, they have some stinkers, but they all have a different feel. I don't feel like I am watching the same match 5 or 6 times on the same show littered with flips and flops and daredevil dives that are done to overcompensate for lack of wrestling ability.

6) $4.99 a month for Peacock gives me live PPV's and a ton of historical content....and a lot of other stuff that Peacock offers that is not just WWE.

1 - 20 of 279 Posts