Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-No tweets from Dixie since sunday afternoon (usually she writes a few tweets during and after the PPVs)
-Very poor stage for Lockdown sunday night (where was the Dixietron?)
-Sting, Hogan and Flair were advertise for the Lockdown Fan Interaction and not one of them showed up

I don't know...just seems weird to me...

·
Banned
380 Posts
McMahon bought TNA OMG. Yeah I don't think so, at least I hope not.. lol

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Just the usual TNA Tomfoolery.

Nothing new. TNA is bizarro land, always has been.

Hogan and most of the other behind the scenes people have been tweeting since, Dixie said after lockdown changes would be coming after meeting with Spike so I presume thats why she isnt on twitter or anything right now.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Meh wouldnt look too much into it. Lockdown set was probably just budget cuts. The rest doesnt seem like something out of the ordinary.

We do got Hogans MAJOR announcement at the taping tonight though

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
You know, my gut tells me something weird is going on. Between the meetings, the obvious low budget approach to Lockdown, the changes after Lockdown, and the removal of Eric Bischoff...

...it just feels like something is going on. Probably wrong, probably TNA just being TNA, but something in the back of my stomach is telling me Spike is buying TNA or that there are new buyers.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hogan and Flair were a VIP only thing.

Dixie Carter takes breaks from Twitter some times, she stayed away during the Victory Road disaster. She's probably getting a lot of shit from Lockdown because of how bad things were.

PWInsider is saying that Bischoff wanted the London taping introductions at Lockdown to make it more UFC-like.

Thing is, the only reason they had the stage like that at Wembley was because there was no section available to tape off for the camera. They could have still had those camera angles yet have a decent set too. Less distraction I guess, but when you had a good set from 2010 to 2012 and replacing it with something downright bad, well you have a problem there.

Also, apparently the announce table had no TVs inside it.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
True. I don't know what's going on but if Dixie can't or isn't willing to invest more money into TNA...she should just close the doors because without money, the company will never grow.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I don't think there's a lot to look into with this I mean TNA are in a "transitional period" so there are bound to be changes and there are bound to be certain things done differently

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
So since we are talking about nothing. My bet is that a few aliens abducted dixie and now TNA will have a multi universe championship division.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
So since we are talking about nothing. My bet is that a few aliens abducted dixie and now TNA will have a multi universe championship division.
Haha, Roger Smith of American Dad for first champion please..

but seriously..Dixie's gone ages without tweeting before, She's gone months without tweeting in the past..

·
Registered
10,075 Posts
Its a shame you people fuss so much over the stage set. What sadens me is the set had more theme to it then just having random steel and screens set up. Having what they had made much more sense then just going with the dixietron.

The steel fencing around the screen and steel bar of lights was good and repesents Lockdown.Yet you snobby firework over the top stage set snobs are not happy.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I'm glad to see this because it was bugging me anytime Tenay and Taz were on camera. The space on the table for the monitors looked totally empty. Surprised to find out it actually was but at least i'm not seeing things haha.

I thought the Lockdown stage was fine, they just should have shown it more. Big screen and cage walls, it fit Lockdown as far as I'm concerned. Not every stage has to have loads of screens, pyro and a giant ramp and everything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts